Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Waltman blasts TNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Sean Waltman blasts TNA Empty
PostSubject: Sean Waltman blasts TNA   Sean Waltman blasts TNA EmptyMon 24 Jan 2011, 2:15 am

Waltman also discussed his last stint with TNA Wrestling, noting that the main reason he is no longer with the company is because he contracted Hepatitis C. Certain athletic commissions prohibit him from wrestling. He said he would return to the organization, but strictly for a paycheck.

"Then try to last as long as I could before I go %$#$ing crazy because their writing sucks so bad," Waltman said.

"I was on my show, and somebody was talking about it. I told them they dip their pen in $%^& before they write their shows. I have a relationship that is deeper than wrestling in WWE. Honestly, TNA it would strictly be for the paycheck. I really don't feel any emotional equity with those people at this point."

The outspoken wrestler feels that for the organization to succeed, they need to get rid of Vince Russo as a writer.

"I like Vince Russo the person. I love him as a human being. Supposedly to my face, he likes me, too, but they don't want me there because I'm always saying something sucks when it's the #$%^. They would rather bury their head in the sand than do something correct or listen to somebody else's input. Everyone is so defensive there. To me, I don't care whose idea it is. If it's a good idea, then lets do it. I don't care who gets credit for it..."
Back to top Go down

Sean Waltman blasts TNA
Page 1 of 1