Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this week thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: this week thoughts   this week thoughts EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 5:36 pm

Raw - Natalya* vs Melina (Divas' Championship):
very good for an average Raw match and Melina definitely has much better in ring presence as a heel. it's good that she's not doing that sloppy loose cannon style she's been pulling as of late. i'm wondering what's going on with Eve since she was being included in the feud but hopefully she'll be back on TV next week. the end spot was sick (in a good way) and the writers should take note of that. and i'm glad Nattie didn't pull out the vertical suplex this time. LayCool's promo was brilliant, get over the fat jokes, it's just cheap heat. i predict Nattie to retain tonight

Daniel Bryan & the Bella Twins vs Ted DiBiase, Maryse & Alicia Fox:
wow, nobody except Eve wasted tonight (she was probably off somewhere actually getting wasted) and i have never seen this set up for a mixed tag match before. the action between Bryan and Ted was better than the women's action and i never thought i'd ever say this but good for Maryse finally winning a match. and Alicia and Ted benefit as well. as for backstage, i'm seeing red after watching that. Daniel's with my Gail, he better stay away from Eve now. i'm looking forward to see this story continue

Impact - Sarita, Madison Rayne & Tara vs Mickie James & the Beautiful People:
this is like a dream match for me and congratulations to the ladies, they got a whole quarter of an hour to themselves on TV. the last time the divas got time like that was for their Survivor Series matches. the starting ring work was good but the eliminations were a bit sloppy with all of them mostly being roll ups. i maybe would have had Velvet's elimination happen earlier so there could be more of a middle to the match. i'm happy with how Sarita was booked here and hopefully she'll be next in line for a Knockouts title feud when (it's going to happen for sure) Mickie gets the belt. i want Angelina and Winter to stay together with Velvet going heel, i'm just not rooting for her at all in recent weeks. she's been a real failure as a babyface

Smackdown - LayCool vs Kelly Kelly and Kaitlyn:
the opening attack was pretty good and the match could have been better if it was longer. and if Kaitlyn didn't get so much ring time. Kelly should have worked most of the match and then tagged Kaitlyn in at the end. Michelle's kick looked really painful and now LayCool have momentum as well. i like that WWE is keeping the winner unpredictable though Nattie is the more likely winner
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: this week thoughts   this week thoughts EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 5:43 pm

This weeks sucked pretty much..

Raw:

*The Diva's title match was decent. The Sharpshooter was very memorable but that's pretty much it.

*The mixed tag was crap. But it gave Maryse a rare win and then led to the best girlfight in a while! this week thoughts 773246

Impact:

*Sure the match was given time but imo it was nothing special and could have been a lot better.

SD:

*It was 1 minute! Really? That's how you build up for RR? At least cut a promo saying this Sunday it will take us this quick to beat Natalya [better not!].
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: this week thoughts   this week thoughts EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 6:32 pm

The matches were all pretty meh this week. Storyline development was good though for both companies . Am really into the Winter/TBP angle. They're pretty much my fave knockouts in TNA. Great to see Gail and the Bellas actually being used in a meaningful way. They all did great as well. Did anyone else think Kaitlyn and Kelly totally came off as heels on SD with the sneak attack.

Hopefully next week, we'll have good matches and storyline development. Can't be that hard surely??!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: this week thoughts   this week thoughts EmptySun 30 Jan 2011, 6:54 pm

the sneak attack is certainly heelish...the only time a face can get away with a sneak attack is if the heel did a sneak attack the week prior...but in this case it didnt

i personally thought that Kaitlyn did very well, she showed a lot of aggression, she covered up her greeness very well, and she sold the kick good too...its pretty obvious to me that the reason this match was short and Kelly wasnt doing the work was so that Kelly wasnt all sweaty for the reaction shots during Drew v JTG
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: this week thoughts   this week thoughts EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:54 pm

She could have used a towel?

Pretty meh week!! Bellas/Gail were the highlight!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this week thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: this week thoughts   this week thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

this week thoughts
Page 1 of 1