Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who won't survive cuts this year?

Go down 
+5
VLG.
Angelus
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Who won't survive cuts this year? Empty
PostSubject: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:21 pm

I think 2011 is the year we see Rosa Mendes get released, given the way their treating Melina I wouldn't be surprised to see her get released after a few matches with Kong.

I would say Alicia but we need a capable heel jobber so maybe she'll stick around.

Over in TNA? Brooke and Daffney won't make it to 2012 and I think Tara will retire for good.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm

Alicia is the new Jillian. She's safe

I could see Melina going after a short program with Kong.

Rosa is for sure getting released. I'll be the only person who will miss her though lol

TNA:
Cookie, Daffney, Brooke?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:38 pm

Rosa will probably be gone and with the way Melina is being treated it really wouldn't surprise me if she got released as hard as it is for me to say it.

I think the only one who is 100% safe is Michelle and probably Layla since she's with her
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:48 pm

i could see Tamina getting cut at the end of the year....cause idk how long the Usos will last if they dont capture some gold soon.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

Tamina is working a match with Melina on Superstars

I think Melina is safe because Management is very high on Morrison now and even his critics were impressed by him in the rumble.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:51 pm

Angelus wrote:
Tamina is working a match with Melina on Superstars

I think Melina is safe because Management is very high on Morrison now and even his critics were impressed by him in the rumble.

they broke up according to Melina's twitter some months ago. she was really upset.

personally i think thats why morrison is getting the slight push he's got now.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:52 pm

she said it was hacked.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:54 pm

Heard about that match, I'm looking forward to seeing Tamina in the ring and it's nice that they're still finding something for Melina to do.

I don't think Melina's safety has to do with Morrison. He doesn't have any power. If they want to get rid of her they'll do it despite how they feel about her boyfriend

And yeah Vix, Melina's twitter was hacked. Her and John are still together
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:54 pm

Angelus wrote:
she said it was hacked.

of course but yet...why is morrison getting pushed and melina was dropped randomly and replaced by Eve in the title scene?

i dont think they are together anymore which would explain this sudden push for morrison and the lack of a push for Mel...seeing as many times it's been reported management isnt happy with her.

seems like Mel is going down the same road as mickie it just isnt as personal as a weight issue..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:58 pm

Vix, you didn't see the picture of her and Morrison after Melina said her twitter was hacked? Lol. They're very adorable together. I know it upset some of the girls who want Jomo. He's getting pushed because of his amazing talent
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:58 pm

I get the feeling Gail Kim won't see out the end of the year, unless she suddenly gets a major push.

Not too sure about TNA, don't really follow it much.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

They got Awesome Kong and Laycool right now.

I mean the heel division is gonna focused on them.

If Melina was still a face and didn't do a heel turn

she would probably be the champion instead of Eve

I think they want someone for Kong to crush and It would make Melina eventually a stronger contender to turn face and beat Kong eventually. Since Kong will probably crush Laycool,Eve,Nattie. I mean really though no one wants to see a heel vs heel match. So it made Melina disappear from people who could win it. They didn't want to have Nattie Crushed because that could lead to future match. So their options came down to probably Kelly Kelly or Eve
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:00 pm

Definitely agree CP, Beth made more sense to be in the match than Eve as well but they wanted a face so Kong could beat them and they weren't gonna use Beth because of her dominance so Eve was basically the only one left.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:01 pm

Angelus wrote:
They got Awesome Kong and Laycool right now.

I mean the heel division is gonna focused on them.

If Melina was still a face and didn't do a heel turn

she would probably be the champion instead of Eve

I think they want someone for Kong to crush and It would make Melina eventually a stronger contender to turn face and beat Kong eventually. Since Kong will probably crush Laycool,Eve,Nattie. I mean really though no one wants to see a heel vs heel match. So it made Melina disappear from people who could win it. They didn't want to have Nattie Crushed because that could lead to future match. So their options came down to probably Kelly Kelly or Eve

the whole reason wwe turned Mel heel was because her face work wasnt cutting it and they needed another heel besides LayCool in the title scene.

plus heel Mel > face Mel

i could see Melina going face and becoming the "Monster Killer" of the divas but even after that I could see WWE releasing her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

Now that I think about it, they may have only turned Melina heel so she could have that little filler feud with Natalya because now she's back to not doing much. It would also make sense why she turned pretty quickly and there was no explanation for it. I dunno what they're gonna do with her anymore unless they continue to keep her on Superstars
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

that might be but i still wish they hadnt dropped her for Eve. Would much rather prefer heel Melina.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

I think Melina will be safe and pushed again.

I mean personally if there was two titles still she would be a champion again quick.

because there is only one title they got to rotate it and make sure all the divas are getting a good push.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:15 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
that might be but i still wish they hadnt dropped her for Eve. Would much rather prefer heel Melina.
I definitely agree but at least we get to watch Eve get squashed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:18 pm

All the divas except Gail, Alicia, Kelly, Tamina and the Bellas you mean.

I dont know how sure i am Melina will be around. WWE feels Eve is a top star..moreso than Mel since they dropped her like yesterday's trash and threw the belt on Eve once more, randomly. Even had Melina take a pin from Eve...Eve?

looks like WWE is grooming stEVE to be the next top diva...taking Mel's place.

i cringe just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:19 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Alicia is the new Jillian. She's safe

I could see Melina going after a short program with Kong.

Rosa is for sure getting released. I'll be the only person who will miss her though lol

TNA:
Cookie, Daffney, Brooke?

Isn't Quisee also a fan?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:58 pm

The only person I would not be a little sad about getting fired would be Rosa.

Kelly to a degree but she could always be a jobber.

Everyone else I would be sad to verging on irate if they were released.

If it was someone good like Melina or Gail then hey TNA just got a new champ!

But I hope 2011 is not as bad for the divas and KO's as 2010 was.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:10 pm

Gail will get a push, I think it started. This thing will the Bellas will keep her busy until she and Kong meet, at least I think so?

Melina will probably get released but she’ll be in TNA in no time. I’ve always wanted to see Melina and Victoria have a match <3333

I’m not that worried about her, she’ll still do her thang.

Tamina? She’s a keeper. The Uso’s barely get TV time. This alignment with Santino practically saved her job.

I really wish WWE would create tag championships. WE NEED ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:23 pm

^ We don't have that many divas for tag belts imo.

I would think it would be a waste.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:00 am

I want Melina to get released, even above Rosa. At least we never see Rosa, but with Melina I'm just tired of seeing her. Its really sad when I find Laycool more entertaining and watchable than her. She just reminds me of Victoria in 07- lost passion and just stale. A release could be good for her.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 12:19 pm

I agree about Melina. She was so great as a heel back then, I don't think she'll surpass that run this time. You've got Michelle as top heel , Maryse who's very hot and marketable , Alicia who's young with a lot of potential and of course Kong. Surely this has got to be the year that Rosa goes. I'm amazed how long she's stayed on the roster despite doing bugger all. Tamina I could see going as well. Santinos successful enough in his comedy role without her being involved.

As for TNA, I'm guessing Brooke, Daffney and Cookie. Maybe Tara as well. There's ususally at least one surprise firing a year and Tara s not getting any younger and is way past her best.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:47 pm

Rosa is the current Torrie Wilson/Stacy Keibler...doing all the WWE promotional stuff. Making appearances and whatnot...aside from her FCW matches. But alas, the sexy Mendes will be gone before the year is out. I still would love to know where she buys her shoes. she's got some fierces tastes in shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who won't survive cuts this year?   Who won't survive cuts this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who won't survive cuts this year?
Page 1 of 1