Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett  Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett    Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett  EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 8:42 pm

Kevin Nash has been posting on Twitter, discussing his return to WWE and more. Here are some of those posts…

* My wife and I had a long discussion and I told her how important it was for me to end my career where I began. I think it took her 2 seconds to agree. I don't know how many of you have seen Vanilla Sky. Don't know if Boston was real or lucid dream. When they chanted Diesel, it sure as hell felt real for ME!

* Alot of people don't realize what a close relationship Jeff and I have. In the dog days of the WWF, I'm sure we traveled more than a million miles together. What he went through with the loss of his wife Jill and the happiness he's now found, while trying to keep TNA together, was amazing to witness.

* When wcw took over the WWE for the short time we did, it's bc Ted Turner paid HUGE $ for talent. Wanna put tna on the map, Mrs. Carter? Set aside $50m. Start with Cena and work backwards. Don't walk into a Mercedes showroom and ask what new AMG S-63 I can buy for $25K.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett    Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett  EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 9:48 pm

LMFAO at the TNA advice

Glad he's enjoying his twilight years, just gets to kick back and drink and shit, fuck yeah
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Tweets - Advice To Dixie, Leaving TNA, Jarrett
Page 1 of 1