Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently? Empty
PostSubject: Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently?   Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently? EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 4:19 am

THIS BULLETIN IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE JEANNE CLERY DISCLOSURE OF CAMPUS SECURITY POLICY AND CAMPUS CRIME STATISTICS ACT LOS RIOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Sacramento City College

CAMPUS CRIME BULLETIN/01-11-0079

Released on 02-03-11 at 11:30AM

WHAT: Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment

WHERE: Rodda South

WHEN: 02-02-11/7:20PM

REPORTED: 02-03-11/10:00AM

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

A female student was leaving her class on the first floor of Rodda South when she was approached by two male subjects, one a Hispanic and one Black. The Hispanic male blocked her from the front and the Black male stood behind her and held a folded pocket knife in his right hand. She tried to side step away from them, but they kept her blocked between them for approximately 2-3 minutes. During this time, the Hispanic male was continuously running his hand between her breasts. When the men eventually stepped away to leave, one of them said, “Courtesy of G-Parkway Bitch. We are watching you.”

SUSPECT #1 DESCRIPTION: Hispanic male adult, 19-21 years old, light skin, husky build, wearing a red baseball cap with the letter “C” on it, a white short-sleeve shirt with a long tail, and dark blue jeans.

SUSPECT #2 DESCRIPTION: Black male adult, 19-21 years old, approximately 6’2”
tall with a skinny build and thin mustache, wearing a white shirt and a sliver chain
with a joker pendant on it. He also had a tattoo on his right arm.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE ABOVE INCIDENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE LOS RIOS POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (916) 558-2221,

SAFETY TIPS:

• STAY ALERT TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND KEEP HIGH VALUE ITEMS OUT OF SIGHT.

• WHEN POSSIBLE, TRAVEL WITH ANOTHER PERSON. THERE IS SAFETY IN NUMBERS.

• IF YOU MUST TRAVEL AT NIGHT, WALK AND PARK IN WELL-LIT AREAS.

• KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING. WALK QUICKLY AND CONFIDENTLY TO YOUR DESTINATION.

• AVOID CARRYING UNNECESSARY ITEMS.

• HOLD PURSES, BRIEFCASES AND PACKAGES TIGHTLY AND CLOSE TO YOUR BODY.

• HAVE YOUR KEYS OUT AND READY BEFORE APPROACHING YOUR CAR.

• CHECK BOTH THE FRONT AND REAR SEATS OF YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE ENTERING. LOCK
THE DOOR IMMEDIATELY UPON ENTERING YOUR VEHICLE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was the email I got from them today!

Has anything scary like this happened at your college/school or to yourself/anyone you know?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently?   Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently? EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 8:14 am

Well where do i start??

Huge fight involving 3 other schools happened at my old school. Was awesome.

Huge teen sex tape scandal on the whole island, one of the girls in it went to my school.

A girl who always lost fights....finally won one after battering a chick with a glass soda bottle in her mouth. Had an dutch oral exam that day couldn't concentrate after hearing everyone go insane outside. Blood everywhere, pretty awesome stuff.

Epic stuffs....good times..i miss those days.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently?   Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently? EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 8:14 am

Damn bitch got her ass beat so much she had to cheat to win her first!

Cheating c*nt..
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently?   Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently? EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 8:20 am

You know what they say, if you can't beat them...get a bottle.....or was it if you can't beat them join them??

Meh either way it was epic, she did get her ass kicked since that happened...but she'll forever be remembered for smacking that girl with a bottle....freaking hilarious.

We also had a teacher scandal, a bunch of flyers were handed out in the school talking shit about a bunch of teachers and was cool, some started crying...lol...i had such a fun 4 years in that school.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently?   Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently? EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 11:01 am

I think someone from my school died the other day, or it might have been someone who had not long left.

I've no idea who it was, just hearing rumours.
Back to top Go down

Sexual Battery/False Imprisonment At My College! Anything Bad Happen at Your School/College Recently?
Page 1 of 1