Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK

Go down 
+13
Princess Keri
MkGtOmEr
REIGNBOW
__KiLLeR__
Queen Mintz
Venom
Dead
Did You Miss Her?
Angelus
Paul Wyatt
VLG.
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
17 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 7:38 am

Prepare yourself for Anarchy. The Fun is back, the love is back. But best of all, the bitch is back hahahaha. Well, well, this place has been rather busy with my departure and calm as well. Maybe I was the problem after all. Well….probably.

First off, working my ass off, no joke about to go DAMN insane. But it’s nice. Gotta hold it up till June 24th and I think I can. Furthermore been a little distant from some people I regularly talk to. I made a change in my life, though I consider you great, amazing people, in the back of my mind, I know one day one of you will eventually fuck me over. SOO though we are great friends, I’ll always keep that in mind and been socializing more and been meeting people I CAN consider really close friends, though with them I also have in the back of my mind they will fuck me over, at least with them I’ll have the satisfaction knowing, I can beat the shit out of them if they do. So it’s a more satisfying friendship. And the two new friends I made are CRAZY. Luv em lol.

AND onto the good. I’ve buried some hatchets with people, I won’t mention names and no I haven’t made up with that person or spoken to that person but I’ve realized that there are much more fucked up people in this world and that person seems, much less horrible than I made that person out to be. So that person, won’t be getting hate, no worries you’ll notice it.

I also have some stuffs I’m working on, that I hope gets done. I might want to do a second Version of “TV’s Sexiest Beast” thingy Silva did last year, difference is, might have some unknown names soooo it will be ranked on hotness and not fave characters….the only person who might know a few..is Tank, because he’s my “Misfits” buddy and I know you missing that show as much as I am. And some peeps in that show is also in.

I also have a “30 Women in Wrestling to look out for” which will basically feature 30 women who are currently making a name for themselves in the WWE, Indy scene and in TNA also former WWE and TNA talent as well. My free time has given me youtube time and omg, there are some amazing talent out there that has yet to be really showcased. So I’ll bringing that to the table and you non indy fans shush…if Melina or Mickie never made it big…they would have been Indy names, you never cared about. So hope you guys at least give it a look, who knows one of them might be your favorite WWE Diva or Favorite TNA Knockout in 5 years (well if TNA lasts that long)

Also the “Michelle McCool-WWE” arguments, hopefully with my future article may put a rest to the whole situation. I’ve read BOTH sides, BOTH sides bring up VALID arguments, I think what I have to say, brings a little in from both sides and might be the middle and finally end this who debate about her and trust me, I wanted to punch myself while writing it because, some things are true, even if I REFUSE to believe it. And I despise Michelle btw.

While we are on the Michelle topic, I’ve been LayCool free since Natalya won the championship off them. It has been really rewarding, maybe in a couple of months I’ll start watching their stuff…but for now, haven’t seen anything LayCool in about 3 months, which is a nice feeling. They seriously annoyed me and I just couldn’t bare watching them anymore.

Soooo in other words, I’m back and those who hate that, I really don’t care, talk behind my back all you want, that just means you are in a great position to kiss my ass. Because we all know, HATERS are just people Having. Anger. Towards. Everyone. Reaching, Success. Until my next post….PEACE.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:33 pm

I'm not reading all that.

welcome back

seems the break did you some good but please remember to chill the fuck out. i dont want to have to break up your petty fights with people. in the end you'll probably be temp banned once more if you cant control yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:18 pm

Hey Kev, good to see you back.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 1:41 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:27 pm

Welcome Back I hope you have a good time and stay out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:33 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
please remember to chill the fuck out. i dont want to have to break up your petty fights with people. in the end you'll probably be temp banned once more if you cant control yourself.

UHUM

Promiscious Boy wrote:
AND onto the good. I’ve buried some hatchets with people, I won’t mention names and no I haven’t made up with that person or spoken to that person but I’ve realized that there are much more fucked up people in this world and that person seems, much less horrible than I made that person out to be. So that person, won’t be getting hate, no worries you’ll notice it.

shifty
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:35 pm

I glanced over it, and realized it couldn't be important at all, because Tank's name wasn't anywhere to be seen, so boo!

Anyway, I've been watching the original "Being Human", I love that way more than that shit on SyFy. And Skins was pure hot garbage! Mtv should have left that show alone. So let's create a thread and bash the hell out of both shows.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:40 pm

Tank Briscoe wrote:
I glanced over it, and realized it couldn't be important at all, because Tank's name wasn't anywhere to be seen, so boo!

UHUM

I also have some stuffs I’m working on, that I hope gets done. I might want to do a second Version of “TV’s Sexiest Beast” thingy Silva did last year, difference is, might have some unknown names soooo it will be ranked on hotness and not fave characters….the only person who might know a few..is Tank, because he’s my “Misfits” buddy and I know you missing that show as much as I am. And some peeps in that show is also in

AND yes.....Skins will be getting some MAJOR bashing from me soon enough.....they ruined it...I'm asuming you toke a glance at the British Version, words of advice...skip season 3 & 4 save it for when you have free time...Season 1 & 2 (the original cast) and season 5 (which just started, with yet again a new cast seems AWESOME) The second cast was good but Season 3 & 4 doesn't hold a candle to Season 1 & 2. Season The second generation got interesting somewhere in the middle of Season 4...which was just bleh
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:50 pm

I stand corrected! lol

I watched the British version of both shows, then the American version of both shows. And the American versions SUCKED!!! SyFy's Being Human wasn't that bad, but that damn skins SUCKED! When I first saw the main character I thought he was gay and super annoying, then I find out he's suppose to be some super pussy hound, I was NOT believing that at all, and he's no where near as hot and dreamy as they try to make him out to be. I was praying for a school shooting while I watching that show. I don't EVER want to see those kids again.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:51 pm

I heard Series 5 was crap. Just sayin'. Not my words btw.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:54 pm

Well i seriously loved Series 5, personally i love the weird and crazy characters.

Searies 1 & 2 had Cassie, Sid, Maxxie, Effy some far out and crazy ass characters and searies 5 offers that......I LOVED it more then series 3 & 4. And just saw the first episode.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:55 pm

lol @ your name
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

TheNexus wrote:
lol @ your name

THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK 773246

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 3:07 pm

TheNexus wrote:
lol @ your name

Lol...shush you ok because HATERS are just people Having. Anger. Towards. Everyone. Reaching, Success

My new motto in life lol.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 3:10 pm

Your new motto is to hate people just because they're doing something with their lives? scratch
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 3:12 pm

Party Poison wrote:
Your new motto is to hate people just because they're doing something with their lives? scratch

You silly goose.....MY haters.....So when someone is hatin on me....i know why hilarious
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

I may be one of the only ones to have read everything you said and I'm not even your biggest fan. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

^
It was a hella lot to read for a reintroduction. lol

Good to have you back, Kev.
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm

Welcome Back To Da Site Just Please Stay off Da Grass
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 4:23 pm

YAY welcome back smile
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 5:18 pm

That's the most I've read since High school. Hahaha, welcome back cha boy!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 5:40 pm

Well thanks for the welcome....and lol...you people should pick up a book and read more often -_-
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 5:48 pm

Welcome Back KEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 5:51 pm

Like my Queen I think I read most of that

Welcome back.

I hope it goes better this time. smile

The tournaments and other stuff you have planned seem cool.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 2:06 am

H.A.T.E.R.S. wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
please remember to chill the fuck out. i dont want to have to break up your petty fights with people. in the end you'll probably be temp banned once more if you cant control yourself.

UHUM

Promiscious Boy wrote:

THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK 519154

i want to see proof.

till then...i dont believe you and control yourself this time around. I know how stubborn you can be, hun lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 4:42 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

welcome back
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 3:01 pm

Yeah, I'm not reading all that either. Haha. But, I did like the little H.A.T.E.R.S. ordeal. Haha.

Welcome back! (:
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:22 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK   THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK Empty

Back to top Go down

THE LOVE IS BACK, THE FUN IS BACK, BEST OF ALL, THE BITCH IS BACK
Page 1 of 1