Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future   Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 6:46 pm

Kurt Angle recently did an interview with MMA reporter Mauro Ranallo for The Fight Show yesterday. The full interview is available at Radio.TheScore.com. Here are some highlights:

TNA Contract Expiring: "My contract's up in August. I'm going to keep the option open. I like TNA. I like being there. I like that the company has built the last four-and-a-half years since I've been there. I don't have any plans of leaving, but I don't think Kevin Nash and Booker T had plans of jumping either."

Kevin Nash & Booker T Jumping Ship To WWE: "They were actually, until a couple days before the (Royal) Rumble, signed with TNA. In essence, they asked for their release at the last second and TNA gave them their wish. I'm going to do what's best for Kurt Angle and they've treated me well here."

The Current TNA Roster: "We have a stacked roster. We can't put everybody on a TV show. So, you're not seeing a lot of the talent week after week. I think they're going to have to be more consistent about keeping the top talent in there."
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future   Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 6:55 pm

They could use a few more top stars - new stars.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future   Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm

I really want Angle to retire in wwe.

It would be amazing to see him come back.

A longer title reign would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future   Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 7:55 pm

Hmm... Idk about another title run. I wouldn't be upset by it, I just think it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future   Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 1:52 am

Angelus wrote:
The Current TNA Roster: "We have a stacked roster. We can't put everybody on a TV show. So, you're not seeing a lot of the talent week after week. I think they're going to have to be more consistent about keeping the top talent in there."

See, that's what I've been saying about TNA all along. Too much talent and not enough room on the show. Somehow it seems like everybody had a place to work when WCW was still around, but maybe there are factors that I'm not taking into consideration.

As for Nash, I think what he did was a dick move. Completely unprofessional. At least Booker had the decency to call TNA and let them know.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future   Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 3:43 am

^He did it on purpose because he felt TNA was disrespecting him first by not acknowledging none of his past accomplishments like they did with Sting, so....he disrespected them right back. dunno

i hope Kurt goes back to the WWE so he can retire there, it was where he was made as far as professional wrestling was concerned and it was where he had his greatest success. If not, you know, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future   Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Speaks On Booker T & Nash To WWE, Future
Page 1 of 1