Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:18 pm

Former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis posted a blog on her Facebook account responding to those who feel she is not passionate about the wrestling industry because she no longer wrestles.

I want to make a comment about the wrestling world because a lot of people are saying that I'm not passionate about wrestling because I am not still trying to wrestle.

I was completely in love with wrestling and would have done it for the rest of my life if it had a retirement/family plan and fulfilled me creatively. I got into wrestling at 22. I never experienced anything except wrestling. Problem now is my niece is getting older and older. Watching her grow up made me figure out that someday being on the road 250/300 days a year isn't gonna work. I did not want to get out of wrestling at 35-40 and then have to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. Also, I love acting and the 1-5 minutes on TV was no longer enough for me. I miss the fans and I still plan on coming back someday to the wrestling world. But I need to try things, experience things, and see what I really enjoy. I'm going to a Wrestling show on saturday because I miss that world.

For now though I am going to really find me. Spending time with friends and family, going to classes, a perfume line, yoga, a web series, a play, a movie, and more music until I know me. I don't do drugs and I'm not a drinker so I can not drown my loneliness out. I have to face my life. I have to find where I belong. Maybe it is wrestling but I think it would have been unfair for me to stay when I was so confused and jaded. Now, IF/When I go back it will be for the right reasons. Passion is what drives me and that is why I still think about the amazing feeling of being on the top rope ready to jump. The fans drove me to jump and now I need to learn to jump on my own.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and who knows what the future will bring. Spanks and Kisses!!
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 4:27 pm

no one wants you back Maria, actually learn how to wrestle and act first and then MAYBE, other wise, dont waste your time, OR BREATH, cause you cant sing either.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 4:28 pm

that's nice of her to say but i wasnt aware anyone had made any comments about her dunno
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 4:30 pm

She's in denial, she just lied so she could have a reason to talk about her joke of a wrestling career , just sayin.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 5:37 pm

Good she has things to do but wrestling was not her strong point and I don't really miss her.

I mean she'd be doing nothing on SD just losing to LayCool..
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 5:46 pm

King Silva "Xander" wrote:

I mean she'd be doing nothing on SD just losing to LayCool..
Rightfuly so, she sucks, she was nothing, she couldnt wrestle , and she couldnt act.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:10 am

No one really cares whether she comes back or not. She can't wrestle and should stay away forever
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:17 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
No one really cares whether she comes back or not. She can't wrestle and should stay away forever
nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling   Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-WWE Diva Maria Comments On Future In Wrestling
Page 1 of 1