Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!

Go down 
+2
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

"Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! Empty
PostSubject: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 11:11 pm

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhGu06W799E1CEv383
*Has bad language but no nudity or very harmful stuff so it should be good.. "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! 773246

Spoiler:

Thoughts?

Do you think $1 was too much money, too little, or just right for the service rendered?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

"Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyWed 09 Feb 2011, 11:50 pm

I hate when I see these ghetto ass mofos doing such a poor representation of the African American community. Great way to keep the bad stigmas of AA people going!

That aside, the video was a little funny. She walks like an OG lmao.

$1, $5, or $1,000, doesn't matter... this woman needs a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:01 am

She must have been horrible at it. Also who the hell sucks dick BEFORE they get paid?? It's her fault she only got a dollar, she should have got the green before she dropped to them knees. The new hoes are so depressing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:11 am

Bitches Be HATIN!! wrote:
She must have been horrible at it. Also who the hell sucks dick BEFORE they get paid?? It's her fault she only got a dollar, she should have got the green before she dropped to them knees. The new hoes are so depressing.

hilarious Classic.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:29 am

^ LOL so true.

LOL that whore got played!
"Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! 773246
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:47 am

There's some crazy stuff on that site: lame ass music videos from w/e the fuck. Mofos going insane during orgasms lol, people shitting on themselves... wtf is wrong with those crazy mofos?!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:52 am

No, the question is 'What the fuck is wrong with Silva?' He's ALWAYS over there lol.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:00 am

The Name Mr. Dashing wrote:
There's some crazy stuff on that site: lame ass music videos from w/e the fuck. Mofos going insane during orgasms lol, people shitting on themselves... wtf is wrong with those crazy mofos?!

"Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! 2dt635i

This fits right on in there with that stuff...lmao.

These threads are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:18 am

LOL @ both of you.

*heads over to make a visit*
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:19 am

Bitches Be HATIN!! wrote:
No, the question is 'What the fuck is wrong with Silva?' He's ALWAYS over there lol.

Don't hate! yay king
I would think you wouldn't since your username is about haters.. scratch

I go there because most of the videos are funny.
And I won't stop; no one can take WSHH away from me! "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! 363415
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:31 am

Tank NEVER hates!!!! Get it right. Or get a boot up the ass!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:50 am

It came off as hating..

But whatever.
Bitches be hatin! "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! 773246
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 10:23 am

I just asked why u be over there so much? This videos are a mess, and you know it. And what exactly is there for me to hate on? You on a site full of buffoonery and coons? Nice try boots, but this ain't that.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:42 am

Awww such a rookie, such a rookie, your loss sweety. Your loss.

You got to learn, pay before play, Pay before play.
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 6:32 pm

Lmfao that women is dumb Get the Money First
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!   "Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore! Empty

Back to top Go down

"Call The Police! I Sucked His Dick & He Only Gave Me $1!" Yells Chicago Crackwhore!
Page 1 of 1