Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MadeUrEaDtHiS
Recent Roster Addition
MadeUrEaDtHiS

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*   Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* EmptyWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:00 pm

It appears as if WWE Magazine is teasing a possible Jeff Hardy title run by posting his picture on the cover with this headline: "Black Ops Exclusive! Mission: Possible - Jeff Hardy's Covert Strike To Seize Gold...Exposed!

V
V

Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* 2622m4xec6
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*   Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* EmptyThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:53 pm

I hope it's true Jeff Hardy was awesome during his feud with Randy Orton ,I hope he wins the title soon.
Back to top Go down
Velvet Love54
Recent Roster Addition
Velvet Love54

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*   Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* EmptySun 06 Jul 2008, 7:15 am

God dammit, I wish this would come true, who can HONESTLY say he doesn't deserve it?
Jeff Hardy has been there a LOT longer than the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton & Batista..Yet where is his WWE/Heavyweight title run? Jeff easily equals up to each of those guys.
The day this happens will be the day I cry, seriously it would the untimate dream come true for any Jeff Hardy fan.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*   Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* EmptyMon 07 Jul 2008, 1:49 am

Velvet Love54 wrote:
God dammit, I wish this would come true, who can HONESTLY say he doesn't deserve it?
Jeff Hardy has been there a LOT longer than the likes of John Cena, Randy Orton & Batista..Yet where is his WWE/Heavyweight title run? Jeff easily equals up to each of those guys.
The day this happens will be the day I cry, seriously it would the untimate dream come true for any Jeff Hardy fan.

You hit the nail right on the head. Jeff Hardy literally had to work his ass off.But instead WWE decided to reward annoying guys like John Cena,Batista and Randy Orton.It's just not right.
Back to top Go down
JerRan
Recent Roster Addition
JerRan

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*   Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* EmptyTue 15 Jul 2008, 5:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Velvet Love54 wrote:

You hit the nail right on the head. Jeff Hardy literally had to work his ass off.But instead WWE decided to reward annoying guys like John Cena,Batista and Randy Orton.It's just not right.

I second your comments and emotions here guys.... Jeff deserves a decent title shot and reign. He would make an awesome champ!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*   Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* EmptySun 10 Aug 2008, 10:55 am

i agree dont get me wrong
and i too would probably cry WHEN jeff wins the wwe title
BUT imp he would already be a champ if it wasnt for his own fault

everyone knows jeff was set too win the title this year..but becuase he failed the wellness policy he was punished.

and also i reckon iff he didnt do it the first time in 2003 he wouldve already had a title run, what with him facing undertaker in the legendary ladder match..he was being bulit up then for a title reign but he did what he wasnt supposed too.

and i know jeff is sorry for what he did. but he has to feel a bit of anger too, because wwe was certainly pushing him over matt, and now because he of the wellness failing he is being left for a while were as matt is gettnig the push he deserved.

it was supposed to be jeff as the world/wwe champ first....but now it is matt to be ecw champ by summerslam GARUNTEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*   Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER* Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy Title Possible *SPOLIER*
Page 1 of 1