Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! Empty
PostSubject: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! EmptyThu 10 Feb 2011, 9:48 pm

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 2:38 am

lmfao i got no Comment to that Name is Priceless
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 5:16 am

^ It is but still if he was a good person and a ton of people voted for him then they need to give the people what they want!

Not right to deny him just because of his name.

Especially when it is not even pronounced that way now..
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 7:12 am

King Silva "Xander" wrote:
^ It is but still if he was a good person and a ton of people voted for him then they need to give the people what they want!

Not right to deny him just because of his name.

Especially when it is not even pronounced that way now..

I Kno I Agree bout that its wrong but its part of life too it would be nice to see it named after him though
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 7:18 am

Our shadow chancellor here in Britain is Ed Balls, so I don't a problem with the name.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 8:56 am

His parents are Jerks. I watched this on news today, he's changed his last name to 'Bells' though.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 10:15 am

Viva La Voice wrote:
Our shadow chancellor here in Britain is Ed Balls, so I don't a problem with the name.

Because Ed Balls is not as bad as Harry Baals (which sounds like Hairy Balls)

I see why they would have an issue with it, i don't see why they just don't change the pronounciation to "Baals" as in "Bales" dunno..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!   Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Baals [Hairy Balls?] Might Get a Gov Center [That's if Haters Don't Block it!
Page 1 of 1