Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Predictions/Discussion

Go down 
+5
King Silva
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
Angelus
Queen Mintz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Raw Predictions/Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:14 pm

Natalya hopes to get her divas title back tonight as she faces Eve. Will she succeed or will Eve remain on top? Will anyone interfere? Will we see the debut of Kong?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:16 pm

I hope that Kong debuts and crushes Eve and Nattie.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:18 pm

I hope Eve and Natalya have a succesful decent match.

Sadly Eve & Alicia/Maryse has been done before, dunno, maybe move onto a feud with Tamina or something.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:22 pm

I hope both ladies get a horrible flu and the match has to be canceled and i get to see Gail vs Nikki Bella as a replacement match..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:25 pm

I think Eve is definitely retaining tonight but I don't know if she'll beat Natalya clean. I think someone will be interfering. After what happened with Eve and LayCool on SD I could see them possibly interfering and some type of match happening at EC with LayCool officially breaking up there.

As for Eve's next opponent, Alicia is the jobber and Maryse is having her own problems with Dibiase so I can't see her feuding with Eve. Tamina is a face so it won't be her. That leaves Melina and Kong when she debuts.

That's harsh Vix. Gail and The Bellas will get a match on Superstars soon and that's definitely better than a match on Raw
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:26 pm

I think Eve should retain and Kong should attack or I don't know I guess Melina?

Alicia and Maryse have both been done and isn't Maryse going face?

Maybe they'll let a Bella challenge one time but atm they are with Gail so I hope their is the diva's title match and then a mixed tag:

A Bella and Ted vs Bryan and Gail.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

King Silva "Xander" wrote:

I said already The Bella Twins & Ted vs. Bryan, Gail & Maryse would be sooooo fun.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:31 pm

A-List Bitch wrote:

That's harsh Vix. Gail and The Bellas will get a match on Superstars soon and that's definitely better than a match on Raw

I'm just tired of both of them. You know i hate Eve lol Nattie has bored me. Tired of her atm too.

More Gail/Bellas please. something fresh and more entertaining, to me.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 7:36 pm

kiwikevin wrote:
King Silva "Xander" wrote:

I said already The Bella Twins & Ted vs. Bryan, Gail & Maryse would be sooooo fun.

That's nice but I would rather have my version since each girl would get more time and I've been saying this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:37 pm

A Lumber jill match maybe we will see some fighting between the bellas and gail kim
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:46 pm

Vince can go take his LumberJills and LumberJackoff somewhere in the bushes. Fuck you, Vince.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:48 pm

that match was BORING...even with 7 hot chicks at ringside i was bored.

Eve's pin at the end looked sloppy. nice reversal but it still looked very sloppy. Nattie's attempted pin looked sloppy too.
---

Maryse had me worried she was hurt. And it seems Maryse is still a heel for the time being.

the Bellas putting the boots to Nattie made me laugh. then Maryse took her shoes off. Melina threatening to hit Tamina with her shoe was funny too.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:48 pm

Melina looked nice tonight.

Maryse looked nice tonight.

I mean a good majority looked nice tonight.

The Match was horrible. I found myself agreeing with Cole about Nattie.

I expect McCool vs Eve this sunday.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:53 pm

omg a catfight backstage!!!! i love it smile

the Bellas in eve's face was great. Nikki grabbing her by the throat was aweosme.

I love catfights. Raw Predictions/Discussion 855580
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:56 pm

I think they need another heel diva on the bella side.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Raw Predictions/Discussion 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Raw Predictions/Discussion 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Raw Predictions/Discussion 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Raw Predictions/Discussion 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Raw Predictions/Discussion 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Raw Predictions/Discussion 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Raw Predictions/Discussion 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:57 pm

I got a feel Eve and Nattie and Gail go to face The Bellas and Maryse in a 6 diva tag team match on raw next week.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyMon 14 Feb 2011, 11:59 pm

Angelus wrote:
I think they need another heel diva on the bella side.

Melina

but that would put Tamina on Gail's side. her and Melina had words tonight so i think they'll face off again soon.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 12:17 am

I lmao when the Bellas grabbed Eve by the throat.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 12:45 am

Vickie's Laugh is weird as shit.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 2:49 am

Eve vs Natalya was a pretty good match. It was given some time and Eve looked awesome. I liked the attire. As a lumberjill match the divas didn't do much til the end but Eve sure took a lot of the heels out although Maryse being in that bunch was random since isn't she about to be face? Still pretty solid match but I disliked the ending although I guess that's how a face beats a face...

The after match diva catfight was nice and almost gives me hope the diva's PPV streak will continue at EC. They should have something like:

Eve/Gail/Natalya v The Bellas/Melina or add Beth to the face side and sorry Melina but LayCool would be better to add since it would make more sense.

The faces win by pinning Layla and McCool attacks Layla for losing. Something like that would work to finally break up LayCool I guess.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 3:34 am

The match wasn't bad. Of course Eve would bring it in a title match yet any other time she's her sucky predictable self. The ending did look sloppy, I thought it was a botch at first.

Melina had me rolling when she took her shoe off and threatened to hit Tamina with it, I also liked how she was the only one to get out of the way when Eve jumped on the other divas.

Backstage segment was funny. I'm loving the Bellas as heels, they have so much attitude and aggression, it's awesome!

All tonight really showed was that Eve is done with Natalya. I guess we'll see if something happens on SD.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 3:45 am

the ending just looked like such a mess. Eve's leg was just dangling in the air. plus she had to slide her other leg across nattie's shoulders. it looked so awkward lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:07 am

I totally agree my Queen!

The Bellas have really become some of the best heels on Raw.

They need to face Eve one of these days for the belt but after their program with Gail is dieing down.

Like I said I really want my tag team match for EC.

It is pretty random and last minute but still it could be nice and give the people at the event a piss break!... Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:18 am

I find it weird mccool ain't been meantioned for a rematch when they pinned at the same time.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:33 am

^ Well she tell Layla that she would be champ if the ref noticed her and Cole mentioned it but yeah she never had a promo saying anything about it really..
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyTue 15 Feb 2011, 2:18 pm

Eve vs Natalya was a good match, the diva lumberjills looked nice too.

The backstage catfight segment was good to.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 7:52 am

I honestly don't see what was wrong with the match. I thought it was rather different than what we usually get. And I can say, these two definantly work well together.

I thought Eve had improved drastically in this match. And to her critics, she didn't perform the dropkick (other than the double at the beginning which doesn't count) combo, the bicycle kick or that clothesline combo. Everything she delivered was fresh and definantly entertaining, showing she can be versitile.

I liked how she implemented the leg drop into her senton move just to change it up. That outside dive was also cool to see. It was impressive to see Eve get technical at the beginning, and that arm drag thing she did was awesome!

I gotta say, shes gonna be another McCool and become a great wrestler. Eve now reminds me of McCool in 08. I did feel in this match Nattie was booked rather weak, going for roll ups and stuff. What happened to the dominating powerhouse Nattie? It seemed like they were evenly matched, which builds more prestige for Eve, but shuts down everything Nattie did in the past few months, overcoming both of Laycool.

The backstage segment was cool, and good to see they are involving a few divas at once.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 5:37 am

I FINALLY got to see the match. it wasn't that bad, not great but enjoyed it.

eve looked amazing in bright red.

the segment was ok.

but all signs are leading to a clustered multi diva match.

funny, raw has 9 active divas while sd currently have 4 (Rosa, Layla, Kaitlyn and Beth) since Michelle and Kelly are currently inactive.

maybe some tag matches Rosa/Kaitlyn & Beth vs. Layla & Vickie Guererro dance

Am i the only one who misses Vickie in the ring?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 9:38 am

Vickie is definantly good in the ring, I sense Kelly vs Vickie in future maybe, unless her heel turn goes ahead? She just knows how to work the crowd during a match, something many of them today lack.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 5:04 pm

Eve was only good because she was trying too hard to impress Natalya. It was a bit sickening. She'll be predictable again next week.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 5:15 pm

Doesn't bother me....if she's trying to hard...at least she's trying
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 7:03 pm

She should be trying EVERY week, not just when she's up against a great wrestler. She's the champion and she's supposed to be bringing it every week but she's half assing it because she thinks since they gave her the belt that she doesn't have to try as hard which is pathetic. That's not what a real champion is.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 7:04 pm

Meh,
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

SMH! I'm tearful (practically speaking LMAO I can hardly see wtf I'm typing) that this... this... terrible, uncharismatic, useless, piece of shit is the center of attention on any day. Eve, and many other Divas & Knockouts alike (who I've grown to hate lol), are so pathetically mediocre it makes me want to crawl into a fetal position in terror of the blasphemy before my very eyes. Lord, save me! I have grown to truly despise KOs and Divas so much in so little time with a few exception. Damn the fuckin' catfighting to the pits of fiery hell. Okay, I'm done!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 7:55 pm

WTF happened?

X's post has disappeared and a sec ago it was a double post.

omg..this server is pissing me off.
--

anyway, i'm with NCD...Eve is mediocre like many divas/KOs of today. i want Eve to go far far away.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 1:02 am

Minterz tell that to Mickie, Maryse, Lita, etc.

I know people should be trying all the time, but its common sense that Eve will try harder when she is having a big wrestling bout with the title on the line.

Sometimes I just feel like the people you dislike can't do anything right. Eve could do a triple spinning moonsault, and you would say shes trying too hard, or she didn't connect it properly. I know you find her boring in and out of the ring, but she is improving a lot and WWE obviously sees something in her. We can complain about Eve all we want, just like we did for Michelle, but in the end she'll end up the star Michelle is, as they are obviously leading her in that direction.

People barely give a crap about the practise tests, but when the real test comes they focus and want to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 3:12 am

I always felt that way about Mickie and Maryse. Mickie halfassed all the time and Maryse halfassed with her one move of doom when she was the champion. Eve hasn't given me a reason to even consider her to be a top diva. When Eve impresses me I call her out, when she halfasses it I call her out. I said she did good on Raw but the other times she hasn't been impressing me, she's been the same boring predictable chick with no charisma. Eve is just filler right now whereas they push Michelle because she's a great talent so I can't see how she'd be anything like Michelle.

I actually disagree with the whole practice test thing, I want to do good on every test I take, not just the main one
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 8:48 am

I don't really think WWE sees her as a filler anymore. Her first reign was filler because they had noone else (noone includes Gail as always), while Melina was gone. But they had Melina, Nattie longer run, Laycool even Beth and they gave the title to Eve of all people.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 5:06 pm

They put the belt on Eve so she can be fed to Kong. If they really cared about Eve she would've been pushed to the moon then defeated Natalya, hell, they could've turned it into a triple threat after Melina won the #1 contenders match and had Eve win then but instead she ended up in a random fatal 4 way match and won the belt. It was so random that people actually thought she gave Vince a blowjob.

Michelle has never won the title randomly, she was always pushed to the moon and got the belt, that's the difference between her and Eve. You can tell they WANT to push Michelle and they have a lot of faith in her. If they had so much faith in Eve she wouldn't be winning the title randomly. She's just a filler champion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions/Discussion   Raw Predictions/Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Predictions/Discussion
Page 1 of 1