Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA

Go down 
+3
Mia
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

**SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  Empty
PostSubject: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 1:33 am

Former TNA Women's Knockout Champion ODB returned to TNA Wrestling at tonight's iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida.

Coming off her successful title defense against Mickie James at Against All Odds, Madison Rayne boasted overcoming every obstacle the company has placed in front of her. The Ohio native says she's bored, and subsequently issues an open challenge to any woman in the world. Three-time TNA Women's Knockout Champion ODB answers her challenge, receiving a 'thunderous reaction' from the Impact! Zone audience.

The match concluded with ODB succumbing to Rayne via pinfall following the Rayne Drop.

ODB last appeared for TNA Wrestling in the spring. She officially parted ways with the organization in June. ODB said during an interview last summer that she left TNA due to unhappiness and to recharge her batteries.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 1:35 am

should make a note this is for a future Impact taping..

not this week: Feb 17th...i read the spoilers for this week.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:25 am

oh ok, thats cool.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:31 am

i love ODB so this will be nice to see smile
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 2:54 am

Never really liked her but okay.

I don't know if this means she is back for reals or if this was just a match..

We'll see if she is back longer the next spoiler I guess.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 7:56 am

Usually when somebody makes a return, they at least win their first fight...
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 8:04 am

Which is a surprise for TNA to have Madison go over her. Booking wise, this was a smart move. I never liked ODB, and honestly wish she'd just go away. As a character she is funny, but the heel turn ruined her IMO.

I just don't see where ODB fits into the division anymore. It never did and still doesn't need her, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 8:37 pm

Hailey's Valentine wrote:
Which is a surprise for TNA to have Madison go over her. Booking wise, this was a smart move. I never liked ODB, and honestly wish she'd just go away. As a character she is funny, but the heel turn ruined her IMO.

I just don't see where ODB fits into the division anymore. It never did and still doesn't need her, so I dunno.

I completely agree with this. I think ODB is a talented wrestler, but her gimmick is old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA    **SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA  Empty

Back to top Go down

**SPOILER** - Ex-Knockout Champion Returns To TNA
Page 1 of 1