Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV

Go down 
+4
Lauren
Paul Wyatt
Angelus
The Sexy Vixen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV Empty
PostSubject: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV Mschif-199x300

Prior to “Final Battle 2010”, both Sara Del Rey and Daizee Haze demanded ROH officials present them with greater competition and when, in their opinion, officials failed, they brought their own competition to NYC in the forms of Amazing Kong and Serena Deeb. Del Rey teamed with Deeb to defeat Haze & Kong that December night, and Haze again tasted defeated during a broadcast of “ROH on HDNet” when MsChif beat her in the center of the ring.

After that bout The Haze, in a true sign of sportsmanship, accepted her defeat graciously and attempted to shake the hand of the former SHIMMER Champion. MsChif refused, turned her back on Daizee, and began to walk away to the locker room. Haze attempted to find out what MsChif’s problem was, and was greeted with poison green mist spat into her face! Daizee has been out of ROH competition since that night while MsChif has gone on to state that she isn’t here for respect or to prove she is the best, she is simply here to dominate women’s wrestling and to prove to both Daizee and Sara Del Rey that they are no competition for her.

Well on February 26th; live on iPPV at the “9th Anniversary Show” MsChif will have the opportunity to back up her words when she goes one-on-one with the self-proclaimed “Queen of Wrestling” Sara Del Rey! Usually very confident, if not boastful, Del Rey surprisingly expressed some trepidation when informed of the match.

“MsChif and I have been in the ring plenty of times.” Stated Del Rey, “But there’s something different about her, something dangerous I haven’t seen before. There’s not love lost between myself and Daizee but even I, the Queen of Wrestling, think that MsChif pushed it a little too far. MsChif has always been unpredictable, but this…this ruthlessness is something new to me.”

Can MsChif prove herself the dominant woman in Ring of Honor? Or will the Queen of Wrestling prove herself worthy of the title?

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/women%e2%80%99s-wrestling-action-comes-to-ippv/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
---

2 of my fave indy ladies mixing it up once more. I'm drooling over the idea of it already.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:01 pm

you gonna order the ppv?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:04 pm

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Sounds epic.

I won't order, I don't order ppvs, but I will watch this when it's available.

I know they won't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:10 pm

for ROH, I think I will...

then sit with my snacks, wearing my Kings of Wrestling or Homicide t-shirt. Watching like a fangirl xD
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:23 pm

Ring of Homicide WORLD CHAMPEEN! I SMH each time he says that.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:31 pm

I hope roh moves to a main network soon.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:29 pm

I am 99% sure i am ordering this ppv.

goah i'm excited. i feel like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

Damn I need cash, I'm too broke to order this! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 11:38 pm

That should be a good match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 12:13 am

Lauren wrote:
Damn I need cash, I'm too broke to order this! MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV 850417

i would totally invite you over if I could. hugs
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 3:12 am

King Silva "Xander" wrote:
That should be a good match.
yep, can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 3:16 am

WGTT also have a match on the iPPV.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 3:19 am

This is going to be.......orgasmic...i just know it. These two haven't had a proper showdown since MsChif defeated Sara for the Shimmer championship.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 12:18 am

For those wondering:

Del Ray defeated MsChif by pinfall. The ending was quite abrupt which made me sad. It was a very good technical match. (i even found out Del Ray bas been using the Lebell Lock as a finisher recently)

Del Ray began berating MsChif after the match ended. Del Ray then spit on MsChiff, who responded by spitting green mist in Del Ray's face. Del Ray screamed and collapsed and refs came to ringside with towels and water to help her cleanse her eyes.
--

Good match up until the quick ending.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 12:29 am

I wouldn't mind putting u in a lebell lock, if you know what I mean lol. I'll download and watch the match later.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 12:44 am

LOL

All sounds pretty good except for the spitting.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 12:49 am

NCD, Spitting is the new kissing. You didn't get the memo?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 1:27 am

Sure it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV   MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV Empty

Back to top Go down

MsChif vs Del Ray set for ROH's iPPV
Page 1 of 1