Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?

Go down 
+6
Dead
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
Paul Wyatt
Angelus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:10 pm

I really think they are getting very overpriced. I mean to me I see ufc and wwe ppv 45 or more dollars over here and I think it's a joke. I mean one wwe isn't a real sport even and the outcome is already decided. I mean they all keep bitching about streams and stuff but there a reason people go to sports bars etc to watch them and that's because they are overpriced. I think if they dropped the ppv price 15 to 20 dollars they would see a increase in buys and probably make more money then they are now because people can afford to give them 15 or 20 dollars for ppv instead of like for wrestlemania they want 60 or 80 and shit. I think they got to realize they need to find there fanbase thinks ppv prices are outragous and you can make more money when people can afford it and don't got to worry about streams and shit because I for one would rather watch the ppv on my tv then a computer.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 5:19 pm

WAY overpriced. The shits are like $50 per WWE show, $70 for WrestleMania. I highly doubt I'll be ordering WM this year. The preliminary card is trash. The confirmed matched are trash. I don't want to see Cena/Miz, Edge/ADR, or Orton/Punk. No thank you!

TNA ppvs always get crappy reviews. The cards are rarely ever that appealing to me, hence having never ordered a ppv of their's.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 1:55 am

YES. YES. YES. BY GAWD, YES.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 2:05 am

Venom wrote:
YES. YES. YES. BY GAWD, YES.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:42 am

Boogers are with more than this shit.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:50 am

the prices are why people watch them online for free, and thats the main reason why buyrates are down...no ones ordering it because A. the cards are usually shit and B. you can get them anywhere on here
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 10:30 am

Yes, like the ever-so-impressive Elimination Chamber ppv that they shat out on moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 10:38 am

Never paid for one.....sooooo dunno
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 10:41 am

Long gone are the days when the shits were like $30 and worth the buy. Vince is WAY in over his head.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:17 am

Only $30 in Australia, but I only buy RR and WM....But I don't think I'll be buying WM as it looks so boring. Miz/Cena, Punk/Orton, Edge/ADR and even Undertaker/Barrett or Triple H makes me fall asleep. This is one of the worst WM cards from memory.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 2:38 pm

Regular PPVS are $45 and WM is $55.

I don't mind paying $55 for Mania.

But regular PPVs are way overpriced.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm

Hailey's Valentine wrote:
Only $30 in Australia, but I only buy RR and WM....But I don't think I'll be buying WM as it looks so boring. Miz/Cena, Punk/Orton, Edge/ADR and even Undertaker/Barrett or Triple H makes me fall asleep. This is one of the worst WM cards from memory.

So if they add a shitty diva match it won't be so boring?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 3:42 pm

even the addition of a diva's match wont make this WM card worth watching for me...
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm

Yes they are overpriced so I just wait a month or two later until the Pay Per view comes out on DVD and buy it for 20 something dollars(except Wrestlemaina which is like 40 or 50 dollars) and I just watch it then and as many times as I like I'm not paying 40-70 or whatever it is to watch a pay per view one or a few times WWE isn't that good anymore to where you have to see the pay per view that exact night anyway especially with the free streams around you just have to catch them before WWE removes them but I just buy the DVD the next one to release is Royal Rumble which comes out March 1st on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:03 pm

WWE nowadays is only worth streaming.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:10 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
even the addition of a diva's match wont make this WM card worth watching for me...

Latly it's just the same cards and matches persented over and over again

I seen Miz lose enough to Cena

Triple H vs Undertaker happened before on wrestlemania and if the rumor is true they are gonna do another streak vs career it will be a let down.

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio could be the best match on the card,

Orton vs Punk not too intrested in wanting to see.

Corre vs Nexus sounds dumb when you don't got Punk and Barrett in the match possibly so I hope they drop the idea of it at wrestlemania and move it to another ppv where those 2 could be in it.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:13 pm

How can you attack WM or say you aren't ordering it when not one match has officially been announced.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 4:28 pm

Because the only interaction any member in the chamber had with the Miz is Cena. So that match will put Cena in it. Because they won't have enough time to build it up and even The Rock made meantion of confronting Miz and Cena. Their other build up for Del Rio vs Edge which can be a very good match. Normally all feuds at this point are one that carry over to Wrestlemania. I mean it would of been cool if they had Morrison or someone have interaction with the Miz but sadly most people in the chambers interaction been with Cm Punk except Cena who been talkin about Miz more then any of them. So unless they think they are gonna make Morrison a star person to help sell ppv around in 6 weeks or give us another still same old Orton vs Miz match from the last few weeks. The choices for it is locked. They will need a challenger who is face so your four choices are R-Truth,Cena,Orton,or Morrison.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 5:18 pm

Venom wrote:
WWE nowadays is only worth youtubing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 5:30 pm

LOL NCD

Angelus wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Latly it's just the same cards and matches persented over and over again

I seen Miz lose enough to Cena

Triple H vs Undertaker happened before on wrestlemania and if the rumor is true they are gonna do another streak vs career it will be a let down.

Edge vs Alberto Del Rio could be the best match on the card,

Orton vs Punk not too intrested in wanting to see.

Corre vs Nexus sounds dumb when you don't got Punk and Barrett in the match possibly so I hope they drop the idea of it at wrestlemania and move it to another ppv where those 2 could be in it.

exactly...it's the same old stuff.

i love Del Rio vs Edge but i'm not willing to pay $50 for 1 match.

the rest of the card will be meh..i can tell simply by the feuds they are building. i still want to slap the idiot in Creative who thought having 2 "nexus" groups was a good idea.

chances are the diva match will include LayCool in some capacity, so i dont want to see that either.

WM is only worth streaming for me and even then i'll probably just listen to it while surfing the web or playing videogames.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 1:02 am

Dead wrote:
Hailey's Valentine wrote:

So if they add a shitty diva match it won't be so boring?

Honestly I'd rather sit throught that than all of these matches. They just don't do anything for me.

Miz/Cena. Has happened TOO MANY times in the past. WM should be about first times, not rehearsed matches (unless a fued goes on). We know Cena is winning, which just makes sitting through it even worse.

Punk/Orton- Orton's wrestling is just so boring its not even funny. Not even Punk can save this match entertainment-wise.

Edge/Aberto- We have seen these two mix it up a fair bit in tag/singles matches, and just not something I want to see, especially with lackluster buildup.

My suggestions-
WWE Championship- John Cena vs Miz vs Morrison vs Sheamus
World Championship- Edge vs Alberto vs Kofi
Nexus (Mcguillicutty, Otunga, Mason) vs Corre (Slater, Ezekiel, Gabriel)
Street Fight- CM Punk vs Randy Orton
WWE Divas Championship- Awesome Kong vs Eve Torres vs Natayla
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 2:12 am

Edge/Alberto won't continue the buildup till after Sunday. They started it the night after Raw, but Edge was still feuding with Ziggler and they needed an ending
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? EmptySat 19 Feb 2011, 2:49 am

Loose Cannon Dash wrote:
Venom wrote:
WWE nowadays is only worth youtubing.

AGREED lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?   Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Wrestlemania and Wrestling PPVs are over priced?
Page 1 of 1