Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Overrated Divas of all time

Go down 
+4
Chloe
Paul Wyatt
KTV-Time
X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Most Overrated Divas of all time Empty
PostSubject: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 11:48 am

In no order;

Faboluous Moolah- I feel like she was severly overhyped as the Hulk Hogan of the women's division. It just seemed like there wasn't much of a division back then so she constantly had the championship out of sheer lack of competition/care. She was a horrible wrestler, and don't even get me started on her fued with Ivory.

Chyna- Apart from her size, and alignment with DX, she had NOTHING going for her. She wasn't pretty, she was a horrible wrestler and to top it off she couldn't even speak on the mic good. Her whole "muscle to beauty" crap was annoying to. She buried the entire divas division and even some of the males, and if she didn't leave the division would have been dead/all women lost their credibility when she finally moves away from the title.

Candice Michelle- Her whole "Trish" push was just plain rediculous. It worked for Trish because she was over and could work a crowd/seen as a star...Not for Candice. She was horrible on the mic, and sub-par in wrestling ability. Seeing her bury Melina/Jillian/Victoria was atrocious.

Sunny- Yep, this bitch is overrated. People make her out to be this huge attraction, when I just don't see her as that. She was irrelevant, not needing so much damn praise, as if she made the divas what they are.

Mae Young- Maybe she was good in her prime, but basing it on her in the last 10 years, she has buried divas which is so unrealistic and stupid it isn't funny. I applaud Mae for taking big bumps like she has at her age, however she had no reason to be in the ring at that age. It just killed the credibility of the wrestlers she faces.

Trish Stratus- Pre 2003, she was overrated simply for her wrestling abilities. Later on in her career, I didn't see her as overrated as she was a huge star and could work a crowd/character and wrestle really well. She was overrated in the sense that she was seen as the greatest womens champion of all time and such. Maybe she was, but she didn't deserve it over people like Molly, Jackie, Ivory.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 11:51 am

I don't see Lita on the list? shifty

Or Melina, or Natalya, who also belong there. I'd even say Mickie James a tad bit.

Michelle mcCool is getting to much praises for being a phenominal athlete but good wrestler, Layla a tad bit, eehh, who else Naomi comes to mind as well.

Sunny I disagree with, overrated wrestler?? Maybe, what she has done for women's wrestling?? Highly disagree, she brought many changes in her era.

Tori and Sable also overaterd as well.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 11:56 am

Although Lita may not be the best wrestler to some, if it wasn't for her a lot of interest wouldn't have been seen in the division based on crowd reactions during her time.

Sable was in an interesting spot, as it was basically Sable and Jackie at the time, and tried pushing Sable as a star. She just came over too dominant.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 12:09 pm

And Trish got over for basicly being vinçe's lapdog and often iin tv's best segments with Stephanie McMahon.....THAT was why she was over. She was an amazing on air personalityu
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 12:12 pm

LMAO Mae Young and Fabulous Moolah? There was no such thing as a 'Diva' or 'sports-entertainment when these two were around. They're shown so much respect for what they accomplished because they did so in a male-dominated field. The ability. The notoriety. Paying their dues. Ultimately earning the respect of their peers and men and women of younger generations because they paved the way. The business simply changed, they are in no shape or for form, overrated. The role of women in professional wrestling today, largely in North American mainstream organizations, is a priority to have sex appeal - more-so than the ability to do a basic headlock takedown. Those two are NOT overrated by any means.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 2:59 pm

Trish definitely. She was very overpushed and a lot of people consider her one of the greatest female wrestlers of all time, which is ridiculous. Lita on the other hand, I think is someone who most people will admit wasn't great in the ring although she did have that charisma and star power. Loved her as a heel with Edge as well.

I never quite got the love for Mickie and Victoria. Mickie can cut some great promos but I was never overly sold on her in ring and think her wrestling did stall quite a bit. Victoria has pretty poor mic skills and she's way past her best wrestling wise
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:14 pm

You could list probably all of them. Because in someone mind this person is overated this person is not. If you talk to Trish Marks Lita is the most overated wrestler in history to them.

Normally to be overated you need the people to think your alot better then you are So you will get tons of different reponses.

some would say McCool,Trish,Lita-title runs and move set etc.

Nattie and Tamina- because of them being legacys mainly and if they weren't probably wouldn't be in wwe really.

Miss Elizabeth- Who is always credited as the first lady of wrestling yet there were many women who made a impact on the industry before her.

Layla and Alica Fox- who both rode mccool's coat tails or they could of been fired by now.

Kelly Kelly- Who fans see as a great diva but ain't done anything in her entire career mainly.but gets just as much spotlight as the champion in merchandise,

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:17 pm

Angelus wrote:
You could list probably all of them. Because in someone mind this person is overated this person is not. If you talk to Trish Marks Lita is the most overated wrestler in history to them.

Normally to be overated you need the people to think your alot better then you are So you will get tons of different reponses.

some would say McCool,Trish,Lita-title runs and move set etc.

Nattie and Tamina- because of them being legacys mainly and if they weren't probably wouldn't be in wwe really.

Miss Elizabeth- Who is always credited as the first lady of wrestling yet there were many women who made a impact on the industry before her.

Layla and Alica Fox- who both rode mccool's coat tails or they could of been fired by now.

Kelly Kelly- Who fans see as a great diva but ain't done anything in her entire career mainly.but gets just as much spotlight as the champion in merchandise,

When did this happen? I remember her as a Wedding planner, a valet for DJ Gabriel, pointless chick on Raw since.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:18 pm

on Smackdown she was placed as McCool's sidekick mainly in the same role of Layla and then was sent over to RAW eventually in the draft.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

Still don't remember her an McCool as a duo.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:29 pm

it might of only been 2 or 3 months

When she was drafted to raw and Layla took her spot as mccool lackey.

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm

They were for 2 months....wasn't a long duo, while she was fueding with melina i believe.

She was even in Michelle's corner when Michelle won the women;s championship for the first time. They were a dou between April and to June...Seriousl WWE had 2 drafts in 2 months.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

I think Awesome Kong is gonna replace Layla now.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 3:45 pm

LMAO SUPPORT SLAVERY....ALL MICHELLE's LACKEY's ARE BLACK!!!

Ironic aint it? hilarious

If Kong does become Michelle's new sidekick.....Michelle is sooo a slave handler lmao
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 4:49 pm

^ Shit....bad coincidence is all I'm saying right now... shifty

I'm going to say most Divas are overrated in themselves as there's only been a handful of them since the early 90's when the real Women's Division died that had actual ability and got on simply for looks, a trend continuing into the modern day, even in the G Era. Sad.

Last edited by Venom on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 4:50 pm

That shit... was GOD AWFUL! Who the hell told them they had good speaking skills? Melina was so fucking garbage in that promo, I almost cried.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:17 am

I know she's not a Diva.....But Daffney comes to mind shifty
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:11 am

I don't see that. If anything noone gives a fuck about her lol. Shes not the best wrestler by any means, however she wasn't hyped to be. All she was hyped to be was this crazy hardcore extremist, which I think she has paid her dues for.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:15 am

Nah, at one point everyone wanted to see her as knockouts champion , i was like Nah, she can't get it done in the ring why put a championship on her??

nah, she's overhyped in my eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

Overrated:
Lita
Watch her matches from 2000, her hurricanranas, headscissors and moonsaults were all she had. she was a very sloppy worker and could be very clumsy at times. she did have her good points but she didn't break as much ground as people said she did

Mickie James
to be honest, this girl has always been hit and miss. she worked a patchy match with Trish at New Year's Revolution and then a great one at WM22. her stuff with Lita was sloppy and Melina was ok. her title run on Raw in 2009 was probably the worst part of her career though admittedly she was working with the likes of Maryse and Rosa

Kaitlyn:
This girl should not have gotten as far as she did in NXT. true her feud with Vickie was entertaining and she did have a gift for comedy but once it came down to her, AJ and Naomi, she should have been sent out the door. she is not ready for the main roster and they needn't have given her the win since she's done nothing since she won. could she really believably challenge for the title over someone like AJ, Naomi or even Aksana? they should have sent her back down to FCW in 3rd place and called her up when she was ready

Underrated:
Eve. for a while there she was going the same route as Kelly with all the flashy moves but she has really grown into a good worker. most of the divas slip into five moves of doom territory but she always brings something new.

The Bellas. Nikki has definitely been hiding her limelight under the bushel as we saw a lot of nice aggression from her on NXT and she is a heel through and through. now Brie too has shown a lot of fire and nice personality she never displayed before
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:11 pm

LMFAO Kaitlyn? When has she been rated?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:13 pm

Loose Cannon Dash wrote:
LMFAO Kaitlyn? When has she been rated?

By me ok by me...the bitch is awesome!!!! yay
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:21 pm

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:25 pm

Loose Cannon Dash wrote:
Anyone else?

uuhh no...i think i'm flying this one solo hilarious
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:28 pm

hilarious LMAO
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time EmptyFri 18 Feb 2011, 7:49 pm

DvD's Stalker wrote:
LMAO SUPPORT SLAVERY....ALL MICHELLE's LACKEY's ARE BLACK!!!

Ironic aint it? Most Overrated Divas of all time 773246

If Kong does become Michelle's new sidekick.....Michelle is sooo a slave handler lmao

Shocked

That would be kinda true.

But I'm not good with this overrated/underrated stuff. Seems anyone that first comes to mind would be the overrated people and the people no one brings up would be underrated?

But sometimes if I say a name for underrated, say Alundra Blaze or Bull Nakano, most people may really like them so they would probably not work for underrated..

It confuses me. I like who I like and whatever to the haters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Overrated Divas of all time   Most Overrated Divas of all time Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Overrated Divas of all time
Page 1 of 1