Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... Empty
PostSubject: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:57 am

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhDh233mNv97bUnWzz

Watch at own risk..

Spoiler:

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:29 am

Can't dance worth SHIT!!!

LMFAO @ her trying to keep her draws up as she dances. lool The whole thing is a mess

It sounds like someone is laughing in the back at about 3:57.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:49 am

^ LOL I know.

Crazy people filming themselves doing stupid shit is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:09 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! BITCH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better hold them nasty draws up on that big flat ass!!!! WORK IT OUT!! YOU MUD DUCK LOOKIN disportionate body having gutter butt trollop!!!! You better show these skinny bitches that you are NOT afraid to make a got damn fool out of your self on the internet!!!!

I give this video 3 snaps in the form of a circle with a mother fucking dip!!!!! Y'all ain't ready for that spoiled ass jelly! Take a day with that beat up face if you want to!

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 7:16 am

LOL great response.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyMon 21 Feb 2011, 5:21 pm

rofl LMFAO Tank
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 5:19 am

lmfao can't dance at all. Someone please Poke my eyes out i don't wanna see that again
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 5:23 am

OMG this girl dances more!
I'm going to post some more.. Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... 773246
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 5:25 am

King Silva "Xander" wrote:
OMG this girl dances more!
I'm going to post some more.. Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... 773246

lmfao The Horror I think i may pass on this lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...   Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Heavenly Father, Why?!: Disturbing Video! (Big Girl Dancing To Dru Hill)...
Page 1 of 1