Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion Empty
PostSubject: ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:31 pm

The following matches have officially been announced and are scheduled to take place at independent professional wrestling promotion, Ring Of Honor‘s, upcoming Internet pay-per-view event.

ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show takes place on Saturday, February 26th, 2011 from The Palmer Center in Easton, Pennsylvania.

The main event of the evening, which is to be contested for the ROH World Championship title, has now been changed to a No Holds Barred Street fight between the two competitors.

ROH World Championship Title Match – No Holds Barred Street Fight
“The Notorious 187″ Homicide Vs. Roderick Strong (c) (w/ Truth Martini)

ROH World Tag Team Championship Title Match
The Kings of Wrestling (c) Vs. The All-Night Express

Grudge Match
The Briscoe Brothers Vs. Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas

Singles Match
Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana Vs. Davey Richards

ROH Television Championship Title Match – Best Of 3 Falls
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels (c) Vs. Eddie Edwards

Grudge Match
Sara Del Rey Vs. MsChif

Singles Match
Michael Elgin Vs. El Generico
Back to top Go down
Keymaster
New Talent
New Talent

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:23 pm

WGTT in action again vs a team as awesome as the Briscoes sounds like something worth the money alone.

that SHIMMER grudge match should be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 10:50 pm

Colt Cabana vs Davey Richards is first.

Davey Richards wins via submission.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 10:55 pm

sounds intresting.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 11:27 pm

the clips of Punk's goodbye from ROH were so sweet.

then they just showed clips of an old triple threat match between Low-ki, Bryan Danielson and Christopher Daniels.
---

next match: Michael Elgin vs El Generico

El Generico wins by DQ. Elgin tries to attack Generico. Generico fights back. Roderick Strong hits Generico with the ROH world title. Him and Elgin beat up on Generico. Roderick grabs the mic and cuts a promo on Homicide. Homicide comes down and Roderick runs away. Homicide grabs the mic and says let's do this now. Homicide then hits Roderick with a suicide dive to the outside. So the ref rings the bell and the world title match is now.
---

Homicide vs Roderick Strong: Streetfight for the ROH World Title. Truth Martini is at ringside.

Roderick retains. About halfway into the match I just knew Homicide was going to lose. Was a good match though. There was a tornado DDT spot right through a table which was pretty cool looking.
---

Kings of Wrestling defeated the All-Night Express.  ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion 128975

awesome tag match. just awesome.
---

Daniels vs Eddy Edwards for the ROH tv title: 2 out of 3 falls

both guys had 1 decision a piece. the time ran out before either of them could get a 2nd pinfall. Jim Cornette wanted to allow them 5 more minutes but Daniels was busted open badly. there was a pool of his blood on the floor outside the ring. brutal but awesome match.
--

WGTT defeats the Briscoes

That match was awesome. Loved every second of it. The outside fighting was the best part. Nice finishing maneuver by WGTT to score the win.
---

THIS PPV WAS AWESOME!!!  ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion 128975  ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion 128975  ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion 128975  ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion 128975

ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion 480159  ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion 156767

Back to top Go down
.Roray.Anderson.GX.
The Un-Average ROHbot
The Un-Average ROHbot
.Roray.Anderson.GX.

Male
Number of posts : 335
Job/hobbies : Collectiong PWG/ROH DVD's
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse, Natalya, Awesome Kong(Kharma or whatever).
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Kazarian, Daniels, Brian Kendrick...but I really dont watch TNA that much
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Tara, Mickie James
Registration date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: LATE ROH 9th Anni. Show Review    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion EmptyTue 03 May 2011, 4:55 am

Overall: 8.50/10

1. Davey Richards vs. Colt Cabana - *** 1/4 - Very...VERY odd way to open up the show but yet it was a fun way to open up the show, good technical match, not as funny as I thought it would be with Colt Cabana in it and plus because Davey is so small, great match overall.

2. Four Corner Survival Match: Steve Corino vs. Kyle O'Reilly vs. Mike Bennett vs. Grizzly Redwood - ** 1/2 - honestly, an Ok match alot of people underrated it, I thought it was good for what it was.

3. El Generico vs. Michael Elgin - ***
4. ROH World Title Match- No DQ Barrio Street Fight: Roderick Strong
vs. Homicide - *** 1/2 - Very fun match, first Time Ive seen Elgin, and Overall I was impressed, but then again he was facing El Generico one of the best today

5. MsChif vs. Sara Del Rey - * 1/4 - Squash, the reason it got the 1/4 is because of how hawt Del Ray looked

6. World Tag Team Title Match: The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli) vs. The All Night Express (Kenny King and Rhett Titus) - *** 3/4 - I myself was Very dissapointed, this could had been match of the night, It was a great match but they couldve done alot more, and didnt get the time it deserved

7. World TV Title Match- 2/3 Falls, 30 Minute Time Limit: Christopher Daniels vs. Eddie Edwards - **** 1/2 - match of the night by far, this was a very...VERY awesome match, one of the best matches of ROH in 2011 (still to this day) and Im so glad I got to see this match while it was on IPPV and not on DVD kus it wouldnt have been as good...but a bad ending but I understand with Daniels' injurt

8. Dream Tag Team Match: Jay and Mark Briscoe vs. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas) - **** - Very good match, fun and yes it was a dream tag match but honestly, after the TV title match, I was kinda worn out and expected more but still was a good match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 7:11 pm

I'm going to merge this to the discussion thread for that show

i was a bit disappointed in it myself. i expected more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion    ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

ROH’s 9th Anniversary Show iPPV Discussion
Page 1 of 1