Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Venom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) Empty
PostSubject: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 4:19 am

The following results are from a recent internet pay-per-view from independent professional wrestling company, Ring of Honor.

The event took place in Chicago, Illinois and aired live on GoFightLive.tv.

Singles Match
Davey Richards defeated Colt “Boom Boom” Cabana.

Four Corners Survival Match
“The Prodigy” Mike Bennett defeated Steve Corino, Grizzly Redwood and Kyle O’ Reilly.

Singles Match
El Generico defeated Michael Elgin.

Post Match
Elgin attacks El Generico after the match but El Generico starts to fight back, until ROH World Champion Roderick Strong runs in and nails El Generico from behind with the title. Elgin then tosses El Generico out on the floor.

In-Ring Segment
Roderick Strong picks up the mic and tells Michael Elgin that he did a great job and says that what the fans just saw was a taste of what they are going to see later and that Homicide doesn’t deserve to be ROH World Champion. Strong said that he was made to be the ROH World Champion and that tonight is Homicide’s chance to prove he is as tough and as worthy to be the Champion as he thinks he is. Strong says that he is going to whip Homicide’s ass and that only the Strong survive. Homicide rushes out to the ring, however, Truth Martini and Roderick Strong make a bolt for the exit. Homicide tells Roderick Strong that he isn’t waiting until later tonight for his chance and he wants to do things now. Strong takes a few moments to think it over, before he agrees to the match now.

Street Fight For The Ring Of Honor World Championship
Roderick Strong defeated “The Notorious 187″ Homicide.

INTERMISSION

In-Ring Segment
Back from intermission and it is noted that The Briscoes and Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team will main event tonight’s show. Kevin Kelly is in the ring with Jim Cornette and they discuss what is next for Ring of Honor. Cornette thanks the fans for selling out the arena and then thanks the fans watching at home on GoFightLive.tv for buying the iPPV and watching the best professional wrestling product in the world. Cornette announces that the next time Ring of Honor is on PPV will be back to back, during WrestleMania weekend on April 1st and on April 2nd. Cornette says that the winner of tonight’s World Tag Team Title Match will defend against the winner of Haas & Benjamin vs the Briscoes at one of the shows, and whoever the ROH World Champion is in April will defend against Christopher Daniels at the other.

Singles Match
Sara Del Ray defeated MsChif

ROH World Tag Team Title Match
The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli) defeated The All Night Express (“The Pretty Boy Pitbull” Kenny King & “Addicted To Love” Rhett Titus).

2 Out Of 3 Falls Match For The Ring Of Honor World TV Title
Time Limit:
30 Minutes
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels and Eddie Edwards went to a time limit draw with one fall each.
Note: Christopher Daniels took a nasty shot here and seemed to be legitimately knocked out after taking a hit on the guard rail. Edwards went to check on Daniels along with Kevin Kelly and several officials. Jim Cornette came out to survey the scene, and gets the microphone and tells the fans that Daniels is hurt and can’t continue the match.

Number 1 Contender Match For The Ring Of Honor Tag-Team Titles
Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin) defeated The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe).

Source
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 4:24 am

Show was very lackluster...like 90% of what you get in WWE/TNA

but with ROH you're only out $15...not bad.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:51 am

What made it lackluster?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 11:55 am

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was here and I missed it?!?!? Mintz and I need to go to one of these taping.
I heard she lives in Illinois.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:55 pm

Godfather Dash wrote:
What made it lackluster?

the world title match was like the 3rd match of the night..before Intermission.

the SHIMMER match was less than 4 minutes..that's worse than a WWE diva ppv match.

Daniels/Edwards was pretty good. the ending kept fans guessing. Both Tag matches were good too.

this wasnt as good as i was expecting. the world title match had way too many people interfering...like a main stream title match. i was hoping for a one on one contest for once.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

LOL sounds like failure was brewing on that night for ROH.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 4:49 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Godfather Dash wrote:
What made it lackluster?

the world title match was like the 3rd match of the night..before Intermission.

the SHIMMER match was less than 4 minutes..that's worse than a WWE diva ppv match.

Daniels/Edwards was pretty good. the ending kept fans guessing. Both Tag matches were good too.

this wasnt as good as i was expecting. the world title match had way too many people interfering...like a main stream title match. i was hoping for a one on one contest for once.

ROH world title matches are usually in the middle of the card, especially if theres a bigger match above it. also, Strong is in a heel stable, gotta expect interference
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:47 am

Missy, can you at least write up a little discription of the match?

YYou know, for my fantasy game thingy smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 8:11 am

Which match, Kevin? what type of description are you looking for? the descriptions that Vee posted are pretty much what happened down to a T. Probably wont get a better description than that.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 8:15 am

The Women of Honor match smile

The moves used and stuffs.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:51 pm

ok I'll watch it again and write one up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)   ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26) Empty

Back to top Go down

ROH Quick Results: 9th Anniversary Show – Chicago, Illinois (2/26)
Page 1 of 1