Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words

Go down 
+3
Jordan H.
Dead
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:15 pm

CM Punk and Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman engaged in a war of words yesterday on Twitter in regards to the NFL star encountering some WWE Divas during the Raw brand's stay in Costa Rica.

Punk wrote: "Watching Shawne Merriman of the buffalo bills hit on our divas and strike out, reminds me of the Bills in the super bowl. #choke."

Merriman replied: "I was just giving you guys some hope look like you were struggling by the pool. Sympathy from Lights."

Punk said: "If you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas maybe you'd make headlines being a pro bowler and not a creep."

Merriman added: "How about I come and deliver a nice special lightsOut ass woopin tonight Costa Rican Style."

Punk closes: "Clearly, I have defeated you. However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride the bench for another entire season. Good luck getting to the Super Bowl! With love, CM Punk."

Merriman replies: "Do me a favor turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge – see you later Punk without the CM."

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:45 pm

Punk just owned his ass
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:16 am

Well, my suspicions have been confirmed. Punk is an asshole, officially. What was the point of starting that up? None. Just being a prick, whether it was true or not true what he initially posted. And plus you don't own anybody on the fuckin' Internet, because it's nothing but a game. If Punk said that to his face and a rumble came out of it, THEN we can see really who owns who. Word play is a waste of time and a game for pussies, any muthafucker can do that-some better at it than others, good or bad depending on the perspective. You got a problem, fight it out, not bitch on some Internet social site. Gimmie a break. Men are punks (haha) nowadays.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:21 am

Shawne lost his cool and resorted to physical threats. Punk must've really struck a nerve..

Twitter wars are so hilarious..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:22 am

Merriman always does that.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Cm Punk is Pissed at Shawne Meeriman   CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:39 am

-- CM Punk and Buffalo Bills linebacker Shawne Merriman engaged in a war of words yesterday on Twitter in regards to the NFL star encountering some WWE Divas during the Raw brand's stay in Costa Rica. When reached for comment, The Straight Edge Superstar explained the matter to the Chicago Sun-Times.

"All I did was observe him walking around poolside, back and fourth, around in circles. I had no clue who he was, just knew that this guy was obviously trying to get noticed. When that didn't work, he sent his publicist after the girls, which is the most lacking of testicles thing ever. That's how we found out who he was.

"When THAT didn't work I watched him run after them as they tried to leave. Dude clowned himself and all I did was report the facts and laugh about it. On the road, the WWE is a family. The divas are my sisters, and like any big brother, I don't want creeps around my little sisters."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:44 am

says the guy who scoops up Divas left and right himself. He was 'protecting them', he was protecting 'his territory', there's a difference. Nobody but CM Punk or another wrestler gets in with the Divas, that's how he saw it. I would've respected him more if he actually confronted Merriman about it face to face. No, he goes to Twitter??? What kind of bitch shit is that? If he was 'protecting his sisters', surely the almighty indy god CM Punk would've stood toe to toe with a football player like it was nothing. Naw. He's a pussy, uses words to avoid physical confrontation which he knew was coming if he went to Merriman's face. He wants to accuse Merriman of having no balls, that Twitter shit sure as hell shows Punk has none himself. Bitch.

CM Punkass is more like it.

Last edited by Venom on Tue 01 Mar 2011, 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 2:52 am

Merged since it's all basically the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 4:29 am

This could be in storyline cause I remember Shawne Merriman tweeting about entering the royal rumble and stuff wanting in the match.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 4:31 am

Venom wrote:
says the guy who scoops up Divas left and right himself. He was 'protecting them', he was protecting 'his territory', there's a difference. Nobody but CM Punk or another wrestler gets in with the Divas, that's how he saw it. I would've respected him more if he actually confronted Merriman about it face to face. No, he goes to Twitter??? What kind of bitch shit is that? If he was 'protecting his sisters', surely the almighty indy god CM Punk would've stood toe to toe with a football player like it was nothing. Naw. He's a pussy, uses words to avoid physical confrontation which he knew was coming if he went to Merriman's face. He wants to accuse Merriman of having no balls, that Twitter shit sure as hell shows Punk has none himself. Bitch.

not all the male wrestlers in WWE want the divas believe it or not
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 4:43 am

"The divas are my sisters, and like any big brother, I don't want creeps around my little sisters."

He gets my respect just for that comment. You can tell he's a sweetheart
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 4:47 am

he slept with multiple divas and cheats on them with other divas. From TNA to WWE. He got women fired to protect his cheating

Why I think they are protective normally that's a guy nature when they are on the road with people so much your gonna be protective of that person. I mean that's like on the Jersey Shore where the guy hit Snookie and then Ronnie and all them who might of had not been getting along with her at that time wanted to beat the shit out of the guy for hitting her.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:08 am

Dead wrote:
Venom wrote:

No. Just Punk.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:45 am

A-List Bitch wrote:
"The divas are my sisters, and like any big brother, I don't want creeps around my little sisters."

He gets my respect just for that comment. You can tell he's a sweetheart

Lool, i guess he likes sleeping with his sisters.....because...oh he's been around. hilarious
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:27 pm

Venom wrote:
Dead wrote:
Venom wrote:

No. Just Punk.

yeah, cause theres proof hes been with all of the divas Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:31 pm

Yeah, where's this proof that Punk has been with these women? On the precious sites that always get shit wrong?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:39 pm

he was seen with them and some of the divas and knockouts admit it

He got some diva or knockout fired because he was cheating and mainly telling the people do not sign her here because she will find out. She finally found out. I remember him getting a knockout fired because he was cheating on them. The guy is mainly known for cheating on Divas that some people referenced C.M being for Chick Magnet.

He was with Maria

he is with Beth

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:42 pm

being seen with someone doesnt account for anything, unless you're Kelly Kelly and you're hanging all over them
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:45 pm

Angelus wrote:
he was seen with them and some of the divas and knockouts admit it

He got some diva or knockout fired because he was cheating and mainly telling the people do not sign her here because she will find out. She finally found out. I remember him getting a knockout fired because he was cheating on them. The guy is mainly known for cheating on Divas that some people referenced C.M being for Chick Magnet.

He was with Maria

he is with Beth

Mickie James (she's the one who told Maria about him, apparently)
Traci Brooks
Lita

Punk gets around..in and out of the WWE lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:51 pm

i just did some research, and on another site, there was this topic. apparently, Punk never dated Lita and were just friends according to...Matt Hardy..lmao
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:53 pm

Dead wrote:
i just did some research, and on another site, there was this topic. apparently, Punk never dated Lita and were just friends according to...Matt Hardy..lmao

Right..

keep telling yourself that, Matt CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  773246
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 6:05 pm

Dead found the thing I was talkin about he didn't get Daffney fired but he was with her and Traci Brooks at the same time when she got fired and went to go work for ROH Punk told her mainly there was no room for her at ring of honor. Eventually she found out and took temp retirement after being fired from wwe and losing her boyfriend and finding out he cheated on her.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:00 am

Dead wrote:
yeah, cause theres proof hes been with all of the divas Rolling Eyes

Not yet. bahahaha
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:07 am

I'm going to have to give this win to Punk, Punk may sleep around with the divas; but he wasn't dumb enough to bang Tila Tequila's crazy ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words    CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words  Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk & NFL Star In Twitter War Of Words
Page 1 of 1