Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more Empty
PostSubject: 'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more   'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 3:25 am

It’s not so easy topping a lightning rod like Bristol Palin so ABC decided to steer clear of politics with the new cast of Dancing With the Stars. It’s doubtful this round of amateur hoofers will rally the Tea Partiers to park their butts in front of the TV but hey, stranger things have happened on the ABC competition show that returns March 21.

Here’s the full cast:

Ralph Macchio, 49, the baby-faced star of three Karate Kid movies and My Cousin Vinny

Kirstie Alley, 60, starred in Fat Actress, Veronica’s Closet, and, of course, Cheers

Petra Nemcova, 31, a Czech model who’s been linked to James Blunt and Sean Penn

Wendy Williams, 46, a frank talk-show host

Sugar Ray Leonard, 54, the Olympic gold-medal-winning boxer who, as a pro, famously claimed world titles in five weight divisions

Psycho Mike, a.k.a. Michael Catherwood, 31, a popular deejay for KROQ in Los Angeles

Chelsea Kane, 22, best known for playing Stella on Disney Channel’s Jonas L.A.

Romeo, 21, once known as Lil Romeo, is a rapper, actor, and son of past DWTS participant Master P

Kendra Wilkinson, 25, the former star of E!’s The Girls Next Door and the current star of her own eponymous reality show

Chris Jericho, 40, a pro wrestler who won 23 championships in the WWE

Hines Ward, 34, an NFL Pro Bowler from the Pittsburgh Steelers and the third wide receiver to appear on DWTS

EW also picked up some intel about the new season from exec producer Conrad Green. We can expect more theme weeks like last season’s tributes to rock & roll and TV, as well as those nail-biting instant dances. Just don’t think Dancing voting will suddenly be transparent simply because Palin prompted talk of a ballot-rigging conspiracy.

“It kills the suspense of the show,” Green told EW. “If you know how people are voting, it will skew things massively. We’re happy to explain how the voting works, but most people’s eyes just glaze over.”

Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more   'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:29 am

I get the feeling Sugar Ray Leonard and Kendra Wilkinson will be good. Boxers tend to have good balance, which is an advantage with dancing and I dunno about Wilkinson, he name just jumps out at me.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more   'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:43 am

I'm looking forward to seeing Wendy, Romeo, and Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more   'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more Empty

Back to top Go down

'Dancing with the Stars' cast revealed: Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson and more
Page 1 of 1