Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post  Empty
PostSubject: TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post    TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post  EmptyTue 01 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

A fan from the United Kingdom is claiming that TNA Wrestling personality Jeremy Borash sent a harsh private message to him yesterday on Twitter after responding to a public tweet he sent out.

Hyping a TNA Wrestling promotional event in the UK, Borash wrote yesterday morning, "United Kingdom TNA fans ... HUGE news coming in the next 24hrs. Stay tuned."

The fan, Ian Gregory, replied minutes later, "hope your put the UK fans out of their misery and take this **** off the air over here @TNADixie."

Approximately an hour later, Gregory received a private message from Borash's account that read "I hope your whole family dies."

The message upset Gregory because his parents are already dead.

A video was posted on YouTube to prove that it is not a photoshop.

Borash addressed the situation this morning on Twitter, denying the accusations.

"For the record, the many of you that know me online know I would never wish harm on anyone or anyone's family," he wrote. "Twitter has been contacted."

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post    TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post  EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 12:43 am

That is wrong..

Shady if he did it and is trying to say he didn't and shady if that fan is making it up..
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post    TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post  EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 2:21 am

The fan got what he deserved, I say. He was being a jerk. Like Jerry "The King" Lawler says, "Keep your words soft and sweet because you may have to eat 'em later."
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post    TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post  EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 3:57 am

so the fan deserved to be told that someone hoped their family dies? no, just no
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post    TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post  EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 4:59 am

Got to agree with Dead here Borash needs to be able to shrug off what that guy says it is said about Cole all the time and he never pulls that type of a stunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post    TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post  Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Talent Denies 'I Hope Your Whole Family Dies' Post
Page 1 of 1