Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!) Empty
PostSubject: See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!)   See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!) EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 3:56 am

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhxuqDgDkr25j4F8G3

*Kinda bloody..
Spoiler:

See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!) 800442
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!)   See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!) EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 4:04 am

DAMN! Mofo just got FUCKED UP! lmfao
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!)   See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!) EmptyFri 04 Mar 2011, 4:10 am

^ I know! Shocked

I don't even know what was happening.

I mean if that guy did take his money he should have given it back to avoid the conflict but if the attacker just attacked that guy for no reason then I think he should go to jail for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!)   See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!) Empty

Back to top Go down

See What Happens If You Don't Give Somebody Their Money: Rasta Man Wanted His Money, "Gimme My Forking Moni!" (Leaves Man KO'd and Bleeding!)
Page 1 of 1