Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out

Go down 
+2
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 12:01 am

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhAQb8mxHnf91TQ12A

Just not right.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 12:51 am

I utterly despise punk ass shit like that.

There's like 4 of those dudes threatening that one dude; plus two chicks and a pussy ass dude on one woman.

Handle your shit yourself. If you can't go one-on-one then I can't respect you.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 1:47 am

^ True.

I have no idea why they were fighting in the first place but to have that many people jump those two is just not right.

They really should have called the cops.

Sad but I'm glad I don't like in a neighborhood like that!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 4:15 am

Are you fucking kidding Me?? I'm sorry once the girl got hit and i heard people laughing and then when the guy joined in and STILL i hear people laughing???

I'm sorry, but i have no idea what your intention with this was at all SIlva. It seriously just pissed me off that people are entertained by this garbage. No one stopped this, no one said anything all they did was just stand there filming.

I'm sorry, but i just have nothing else to say, nothing positive, nothing negative all it did is just piss me off. Because I couldn't do anything about it. I don't know how anyone can sit and watch this shit. If I was there, even if it meant getting my ass kicked, i would have stepped in because i can't sit down and see this nonesense happening.

UGhhhh i'm soioo fucking pissed right now. I stopped it at 4 minutes.

So far i've giggled at most of the video's you posted, even some of the 1 on 1, maybe 2 on 1 fights......but things of this nature....not anymore, because i wasn't entertained or dissapointed.....just feuled with anger for the most part.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 4:30 am

^ If you don't like it then you can exit the thread.

This stuff is happening so I posted it.

It was meant for discussion so if you or anyone else doesn't want to talk about it for whatever reason[s] they can just not click on it.

It's in the spoiler tag for a reason..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 4:36 am

Sorry i just personally find it offensive. And while watching it, i wasn't expecting all of that to go down.

Which is why i STOPPED at 4 minutes, it's not about don't like it leave, i don't mind the videos you post, which is why i watched it to begin with, just for me, since it brings back personal nightmares from the past, was highly offended by it and it angered me. Again, which is why I said I stopped.

The spoiler tags didn't help me anticipate this.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 4:45 am

Well sorry for bringing up bad memories but in the future I guess read the titles [I don't know if you got attacked or something but in the title it says 'Jumping' etc] and just know that my video posts are usually for a mature audience so stuff could be in there that some may not like.

That's why they are almost always in a spoiler tag and usually when I think it is really bad I say something before the spoiler tag.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 4:57 am

Well when i read "The whole Block Comes Out" I assumed someone actually had some sanity left and DID something, wasn't expecting everyone to just stand there.....and watch and find it entertaining.

And yes, i was attacked every day for 3 years from 5/6 guys in my class on a daily basis and no one did or said anything. WHich is why it pissed me off and from since then i've always defended or helped anyone who was unfairly attacked. Which is why this angered me because i just wanted to fucking get there and just put a stop too it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 5:11 am

That's sad.

I don't know why people didn't do anything that is a big issue with this.

I would for sure call the police and I would try to help but I doubt they would stop they'd probably just attack anyone who intervened..
Back to top Go down
__KiLLeR__
Midcarder
Midcarder
__KiLLeR__

Male
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 5:29 am

No Respect at all let em fight 1 on 1 the guy jumping in is just wrong but thats the ghetto way of life
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 5:51 am

that disgusts me, and you kno what, people like them give african american men and women a bad reputation. Honestly why arent they in jail, so sickening.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 10:26 am

This was so fake.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 1:30 pm

^
???
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 3:36 pm

I don't know about it being fake..?

Looked pretty real to me.

It would be nice if it was fake but why they all would be in on it would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out EmptyMon 07 Mar 2011, 3:27 am

For starters, that old lady that was getting beat up just walked off casually after it happened. Any person in their right mind would've hurried herself and the boy into the house, called the cops. But nope, she just stood there as if they were all having a casual smoke session...

There was no emotion at all displayed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out   Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Brawl Of 2 Girls & A Guy Jumping An Elderly Lady In A Hood Of Dover, Delaware For Trying To Stickup For A Boy & Then The Whole Block Comes Out
Page 1 of 1