Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this week's thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

this week's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 10:17 pm

Raw - Eve* vs Nikki Bella (Divas' Championship):
well being on Raw it wasn't going to be spectacular but it was an ok match and it got more time than usual. that being said, it was really disrespectful of Cole. running down the match on commentary is fine, he's a heel and that's what they do. but you know he wouldn't dare do something like that during any other match. i like that Gail was down at ringside as well as she needs some follow up from how she got screwed last week. i also like how Eve has been booked as Divas' Champion as she's defended the belt twice in about the space of a month. this time she got a clean win, no roll up and no outside interference. here's hoping the Raw divas get some focus going into WrestleMania.

Impact - Madison Rayne vs Roxxi:
jeez Roxxi grow your hair back already. that being said it's great to have her back in TNA and i would love to see her pushed to the Knockouts Championship. i was enjoying this match right up until the abrupt ending. it was on par with their match at Slammiversary and i loved Roxxi's spinebuster, she gets great height on it. sigh, Mickie is still feuding with Madison is she? push someone else already. Mickie has enough accolades, someone like Sarita should have the belt. hell give it to Velvet to shake things up a bit.

Cookie, Sarita & Rosita vs Winter & The Beautiful People:
i love how the faces choreographed their entrance, Velvet's expression when Winter shoved her ass in her face was priceless. the match was nothing special but i enjoyed the story continuation and i'm interested to see what happens next week with Winter and Velvet. apparently Angelina didn't do anything for the ratings as that segment got the lowest ratings of the night. if she's training to wrestle then hopefully she can rectify that.

Smackdown - Layla vs Kaitlyn:
oh good lord who picked Kaitlyn's music? it's worse than Tamina's. anyway of course this was nothing special though of course the match had to be super short to accomodate Triple H's entrance this week. can't wait until he finally retires for good. it's nice that LayCool aren't breaking up before WrestleMania. they should split them then and they can have a nice blow off match at Extreme Rules. Kaitlyn's beatdown was nice and she did get a good pop
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 10:40 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
hell give it to Velvet to shake things up a bit.

Lol...no no just no...not even as a joke
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 11:06 pm

Raw -

*The title match was not that bad actually just the interuption from Cole was NOT needed and fucking rude. I would not mind to see a rematch where the announcers do their fucking job and announce and not act like they are the spotlight of the whole Raw.. Can't wait for his stupid ass to get beat at WM! Twisted Evil

Impact -

*The 6 person tag match sucked. Nothing special at all.

*The KO title match with Roxxi was really short and not that great. Wish it was given more time but TNA seems to hate Roxxi..

Superstars -

*Forgot this match but it was easy to forget it. Only 4 minutes and the divas were only in for 1 minute and a half. Wish they were given a one on one match but maybe next week?

SD -

*The match sucked. But at least Layla got a win and LayCool is one the same page; for now..

Overall a very bad week for the women.

I have higher expectations for this upcoming week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 1:26 am

All of those matches sucked pigeon ass.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 1:56 am

^ Sure did.

I want a better Superstars match for the divas and for sure a better SD match.

Trish/Vickie will probably be short but the aftermath should be the real treat.

I want to see LayCool get their revenge! Twisted Evil

And I don't know if TNA already taped what will happen next Thursday but if it is known can someone post it here in a spoiler or pm me?

If not then Mickie needs to be in action again.

Madison had her time to beat people in one on one matches now let Mickie do the same.
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 1:05 pm

Eve vs. Nikki;
I didn't see the whole thing, had a Squad meeting, but from what I seen it wasn't amazing, but it wasn't god awful.

Madison vs. Roxxi;
F'n joke. Period. Madison beating people like Roxxi and ODB is a joke and her still being Champion is a joke. It's time to hand the title to someone else. Preferably a brown haired Virginian. (:

6-KO Tag-TNA;
Get this stupid Jersey Shore sh*t off my tv. That's all.

6-Mixed Tag-Superstars;
Probably the best match out of all of these. Nattie and Melina work great together, at times. Glad Nattie was in action. I haven't seen her in action in awhile and thanks to Vixen, I watched this match. Didn't plan to find it. Didn't even know it happened. But, Vixen said something about it so I found it. (:

Layla vs. Kaitlyn;
Didn't watch because I hardly ever watch SD, or TNA for that matter, but I'm sure it wasn't anything great. I like Kaitlyn, but I know she isn't finished training. And Layla can't handle a match all by herself I'm sure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this week's thoughts   this week's thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

this week's thoughts
Page 1 of 1