Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock. Empty
PostSubject: My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock.   My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock. EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 1:28 am

Let's take a trip down Memory Lane to watch the high point and low points of Jeff Hardy's Career I mean we all remember the potential Jeff Hardy might have I mean we watched him rise up in the tag division to the world title division to the ultimate self destruction that makes the ultimate warrior even laugh. I am sure everyone remembers when the Hardy Boyz entered the wwe and had the epic matches with Team 3D, Edge and Christian. I mean the epic TLC matches that we all loved and people really started to love Jeff Hardy was because of these matches but shouldn't we have known something was wrong even back then.

I mean when we look back and think about it who in there right mind would jump off arena through a table and jump off ladders through another ladder. Could you think about that now and say he probably wasn't on drugs even then I mean you had to be on drugs and pain killers to be prepared to experience that pain of doing that knowing your gonna hurt yourself and risk your life by doing these stunts. Sadly on what could of been his big career move that epic ladder match vs Undertaker that put Jeff Hardy on the map and he should of been celebrating as he finally would eventually had the chance to main event. Yet he was still on drugs and said fuck the fans I am gonna go focus on my music and art and get high and I will talk to you later. He would return to wrestling really to show it was about him being able to do drugs when he went to ROH and TNA. He was so bad the ROH fans couldn't stand him. His first TNA run would not last that long as mainly it showed that he didn't want to wrestle but more that he wanted to drugs and be paid a big check from WWE.

This set up another Jeff Hardy return that involed him returning with paint that glowed in the dark and pushed a sort of a rave look. He wanted to live for the moment and do what he wanted to do and did not have any care for the WWE or the fans again. I mean he finally got the world title and accomplished what many legends have never done and he spit on the title and looked down on those legends. He said once again drugs were more important to him then anything else. This would lead to a feud with Cm Punk who many could say was a example to Jeff Hardy of what he needed to become after failing another drug test. The matches were very good at times even though he didn't care it seemed. We would watch Punk end Jeff Hardy's WWE career cause Hardy was feared he would fail another WWE drug test and be fired. From there WWE made it a point to bring up Jeff Hardy's issues through this whole feud and once again all his people including his brother Matt Hardy would make a excuse and say he wasn't on drugs and he didn't have a problem.

This Leads to TNA who was desperate in getting stars in hope for a monday night war they would bring in Hulk Hogan,Eric Bischoff,many old wrestlers, and Jeff Hardy who they hoped would bring them in ratings and put them in line with the WWE like it did WCW when they got Hulk Hogan. Sadly it was not like that as TNA went to two drug people when they added RVD and Jeff Hardy on the same roster this would of be like Chech and Chong the wrestling version. At this time TNA knows Jeff Hardy was facing major drug charges and The genius writers said put the world title on Jeff Hardy as he will help sell tickets. At this point his wrestling talents seem to be on a downfall and he is becoming like Hulk Hogan with only doing a couple moves now. TNA finally realizes Jeff Hardy might be out for a while so we will have him drop the title to Mr.Anderson..........Till the next ppv who know Jeff Hardy is not gonna accept a plea deal now. They are forced to call upon a old Icon in generations who stepped up for TNA before in Sting. Sting would win the title quick on impact leading to a world title match at the ppv last night. Sadly for Sting he would have to watch Scott Hall in WCW become what Jeff Hardy was in tna as he was stumbling to make his enterance. Sting seeing how bad the work with Scott Hall was decided to pull the right card and end the match quick for there would be no embrassment of Hardy Vomitting on people. Just Sting and Fans walking away with what everyone should know by now Jeff Hardy is done the Drugs have caught up to him and until he goes to rehab he will never be what he could of been.

That was the downfall Of Jeff Hardy and It left me with these intresting thoughts and it was only perfect it was his theme song. So every fan please join in and sing with me. Don't you see the writing on the wall. Just a victim of your own conceit. the architect of your defeat You're in way over your head you're gonna drown in the things that you said. Time has come and gone forwards a thousand threats I've heard before But words are cheap but lies are faint to me.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock.   My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock. EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 2:03 am

In respect to RVD, he has never harmed the organization by doing drugs. Sure, he might not have been following the policy, but he has never ruined the outcome of a match due to being physically unable to compete, or has never no showed events or had his in ring ability drastically reduced.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock.   My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock. EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 3:29 am

If TNA continues to push Jeff like they are doing now. Jeff will kill off TNA quicker then expected.

The company looked really really really bad last night. You could see Sting wasn't happy, the fans weren't happy and i'm sure a lot of people backstage weren't happy.

Jeff Hardy is the (quicker) death of TNA...he proved it last night.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock.   My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock. EmptyTue 15 Mar 2011, 7:38 am

ppl bag wwe including me, but if this happened in wwe jeff would've likely been suspended, and they would announce jeff was replaced or throw rvd/anderson into match as there was no real true winner. but lets have a 1 min squash match instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock.   My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Blog The Rise and Fall of Jeff Hardy, The Big Shamrock.
Page 1 of 1