Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:55 am

What I Would have done diffrently.

I would have put Eve Torres vs. Trish Stratus in a Non-Title Match at Mania. Have Trish win, they have their moment, a hug, handshake. Eve wins over the crowd (or so we hope)

Monday Raw 1

Following Monday Night , Nikki Bella is in the ring, saying how happy she is to see that Eve defeated Trish and that, means she could do it too. Soo Nikki calls out Trish, crowd goes wild but surprise, surprise it’s Brie Bella wearing a blond wig. Brie Bella enters ring saying “She’s Trish Stratus and she will beat Nikki’s butt”. Nikki fake slaps Brie, Brie over reacts and drops on the floor, Nikki puts one foot on Brie, calls out a referee. Referee makes the count and Nikki pulls off the win. Saying, look Eve, everything you can do, Me and Brie can do it better. And they will show everyone how great they are, saying they will beat ANY champ they want.

(All this time Eve could be in a mini feud with Melina, doing interviews about how she’s being called out by The Bella twins and Eve says, she’s beaten them before and her focus right now is Melina)

Monday Raw 2

The next week, Brie Bella is out and says since her sister beat Trish last week, it’s fair that she have a go at another legend, Then the most familiar theme plays and the crowd goes insane…OMG!! It’s Lita….no no..it’s Nikki bella, mocking Lita, same routine as the week before Brie scores the win, saying they are truly the best divas beating two of WWE’s most popular and respected champions.

Also Divas tag match: Melina/Alicia vs. Gail/Eve, Melina scores win on Eve after cheating

Monday Raw 3:

10 Divas Tag Match: Eve, Gail, Kelly, Natalya & Kaitlyn vs. Bella’s, Alicia, Melina & Maryse.

Melina and Eve go at it….ending up fighting into the crowd going backstage. Gail scores the pin on Alicia. The Bella’s are furious as the winners walk off…The Bella’s take out Maryse & Alicia (two former Divas champions) Thus once again proclaiming their dominance over yet two more former champions.

PPV: Melina vs. Eve, Eve retains.

Monday Raw 4:

Maryse & Alicia vs. The Bella’s. Alicia walks off on Maryse and the Bella’s score the win.
(Alicia and Maryse can continue their thing on Superstars a few weeks)

The Bella’s attack Natalya and Gail Kim backstage…Eve runs in for the save

Monday Raw 5:

Gail/Natalya vs. Bellas, Natalya scores in on A Bella after Eve gets involved and distracts them.
(example, Eve knocks out Brie or Nikki with the championship)

(Superstars: Maryse def. Alicia Fox, Alicia attacks Maryse and threatens to cut off her hair but Maryse escapes)

Monday Raw 6:

Nikki or Brie is in the ring calling out Eve, for attacking her sister and her sister can’t be here tonight because she has light concussion and (let’s say Nikki) wants her one on one later tonight, Eve comes out and accepts.

Eve vs Nikki, Nikki wins after Brie attacks Eve, coming out of the crowd.

(Superstars: Natalya & Maryse vs. Alicia Fox & Melina, Alicia pins Natalya, taunts Maryse about cutting her hair)

Monday Raw 7:

3 Way Match announced: Eve Torries vs. Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella for PPV

Eve/Gail vs. The Bella’s

Brie pins Gail but Nikki not to happy, Eve chases them off.

PPV:

Eve vs. Brie vs. Nikki

(Ehh have your pick, WWE can go on from there, either turn the Bella’s against each other and give whoever goes heel the title and build a feud against a potential newly face Maryse..or Alicia gets the best of Maryse and moves into a feud with Eve who retains)
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:01 am

I really liked it, especially the Maryse/Alicia storyline.

I gotta be honest though, I was just thinking a few days ago that it should have been Eve vs Trish at wrestlemania, where Trish can 'pass on the torch.'
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:00 pm

Not Pass the torch necesarely but more. Help fill in the void and help fix the problem, even if its slightly.

Who exactly does the 6 person match benefit? Nobody, it doesn't benefit nobody except LayCool (who doesn't even need it). It is just pointless, i would have been okay if Kelly was in, but not even that.

none of the other girls will get a highly needed rub off from interacting with Trish. It's sooo lame.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

Love that booking especially the Bellas dressing up as past divas. Shame it's very unlikely to happen although we live in hope. Eve/Trish would have been really good and like you said, Kevin, at least a present diva would get a rub from Trish. That's why I wanted it to be Kelly/Trish vs Laycool with Kelly turning heel on Trish to get instant heat.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:27 pm

I like the Bella storyline mocking Trish and Lita but wouldn't that try to lead to a Bellas v Trish/Lita match?

LayCool should do that if they ever do face Trish/Lita but other than the Bella promos and Trish/Eve I don't really like it as a whole.

I will enjoy the current WM match and likely Diva's Title match so I'm happy for the most part.

Of course it could be better but it could be worse!

10 Diva Tag and 25 diva Battle Royal all say hello! Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus 989726
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus EmptyWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:35 pm

King Silva wrote:
I like the Bella storyline mocking Trish and Lita but wouldn't that try to lead to a Bellas v Trish/Lita match?

LayCool should do that if they ever do face Trish/Lita but other than the Bella promos and Trish/Eve I don't really like it as a whole.

I will enjoy the current WM match and likely Diva's Title match so I'm happy for the most part.

Of course it could be better but it could be worse!

10 Diva Tag and 25 diva Battle Royal all say hello! Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus 989726

Uhh i don't think you get it.....the idea is to show Eve what you can do, we can do better, Eve went toe to toe with THE ELEGEND and lost, Nikki did the same and won. That's the point.

But curious, what about it exactly you didn't like?

and...you know what the likely Diva Title match is going to be? Becuase i have no idea what it's going to be, please fill me in, because i'm lost. And i DON'T like the current WM match, I love Snooki to Pieces but i have NO idea how this match will benefit ANY diva in the match who needs this? Does LayCool need the added popularity?? What does Snooki or Trish Benefit from this? Nothing, all they did was just overshadow the champion. Which is sad, it seems Trish feels LayCool is more important then the champion...which is true i guess, it's the LayCool show and we all have to suffer throught their shittyness.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus EmptyThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:48 pm

I guess I won't be getting an answer.....oh well dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus   Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin's Post Mania Plans if Mania was: Eve vs. Trish Stratus
Page 1 of 1