Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?

Go down 
+2
VLG.
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 7:36 pm

I read this article and it made me wonder if anyone would want to get any of the plastic surgery procedures done or if they knew anyone who had them done.

So discuss/read if you want.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/21/a-decade-of-boosting-breast-size/

Breast implant operations have surged 40 percent in the past decade, with nearly 300,000 women last year opting to increase their breast size.

New data released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show that breast enhancement, through lifts and implants, remains a priority for women seeking cosmetic surgery. By contrast, nose jobs, liposuction and lip augmentation are all on the decline.

Last year surgeons performed 296,203 breast implants, a 2 percent increase over 2009 and a 39 percent jump since 2000. Women in the Mountain and Pacific states are most likely to seek breast enhancement, accounting for nearly 40 percent of procedures.

Breast lifts, which reached nearly 90,000 last year, are up 9 percent since 2009 and 70 percent since 2000. And 82,871 operations were performed to reduce breast size, an increase of 6 percent from the year before but still 2 percent lower than 2000. (Additionally, 18,280 male breast reduction operations were performed.)

About 21,700 operations were performed to remove breast implants. That’s 9 percent more of these procedures than in 2009, but a drop of 47 percent since 2000.

Over all, doctors performed 13.1 million cosmetic procedures in 2010, an increase of 5 percent compared with 2009. That includes 11.6 million noninvasive procedures and 1.6 million operations.

Several once-popular surgical procedures have declined in the past decade. They include:

* Liposuction: 203,106, down 43 percent.
* Nose jobs: 252,261, down 35 percent.
* Eyelid surgery: 208,764, down 36 percent.
* Face-lifts: 112,955, down 16 percent.

Many surgical procedures have been replaced by noninvasive treatments developed in the past decade. Some of the most popular noninvasive procedures last year, compared with the year 2000, include:

* Botox injections: 5.4 million, up 584 percent.
* Wrinkle fillers: 1.8 million, up 172 percent.
* Laser hair removal: 937,601, up 27 percent.

Women account for 91 percent of cosmetic procedures. Middle age remains the most popular time to seek cosmetic work. Procedures for patients between ages 40 and 54 increased 6 percent last year, accounting for about half of all procedures. Even so, cosmetic work is gaining in popularity among the old and young. People 55 and older underwent 3.3 million cosmetic procedures last year, a rise of 4 percent over the previous year. And 2.4 million procedures were performed on people in their 30s, an increase of 4 percent.

Cosmetic work is most popular among Caucasians, who represent 70 percent of procedures. Hispanics account for 11 percent, African-Americans 8 percent, and Asian-Americans 6 percent.

The most popular surgical procedures among African-Americans are liposuction, nose reshaping and breast reduction. Asian-Americans are most likely to seek breast augmentation, nose reshaping and eyelid surgery. Hispanics are most likely to seek breast augmentation, liposuction and nose reshaping.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:08 pm

The only situation I would get plastic surgery done was if I was say, assaulted and left badly disfigured. Something like that. I wouldn't get plastic surgery to make me look "better" cos God made me look the way I do, why should I go against that?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 8:09 pm

OHHHH YES!! I would have LOADS of work done....curses being poor Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 9:33 pm

Breast Implants

Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

I....would get a tummy tuck, a nose job...something done with my cheeks, don't like em. and maybe 3 or 4 more things down.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 2:38 pm

Nah, that money could be used for something more useful; ala clothes, groceries.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:41 am

Kevin...Why don't you get lapband surgery... :/
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 10:53 am

Hailey's Valentine wrote:
Kevin...Why don't you get lapband surgery... :/

Don't think i haven't thought about it...but you have to be at least 100 pounds above what your weight "should be" I'm 180 pounds...which is not much considering' my average weight would have to be 80 pounds...which is insane.

I want to drop to 160....150 if possible. But meh, who am I kiddin
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:19 pm

Hush Kevin..you can do anything if you really try it.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 5:54 pm

Yeah it will take a lot of work but I know some people who have lost a lot of weight.

But for me I don't think I would have anything done.

Only if I got in an accident where say my nose was all broken would I get a nose job.

I don't really have any issues so I think I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?   Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Ever Get Plastic Surgery?
Page 1 of 1