Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode Empty
PostSubject: Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode   Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 12:17 pm

Quote :
BuzzFocus.com has published an advanced review of the first episode of WWE Tough Enough, which premieres next Monday night after RAW. Here are some spoilers from the first episode:

* The show begins with Steve Austin having the contestants setup an empty arena for a WWE event. The next day, the contestants begin their training with Trish Stratus, Booker T and Bill DeMott.

* The first beef on the show in the house happens between Miss USA Rima Fakih and New Jersey wrestler Mickael Zaki. Zaki talks about how women shouldn’t be on the show and then catches heat for his sexist comments. Zaki throws a pillow at Miss USA. She responded by telling him off and storming out of the room. Zaki appears to be the bad guy on the show.

* The article teases that one of the contestants “craps their pants” during in-ring training on an episode.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode   Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 1:57 pm

It's always good to have a villain in a show.

This Zaki guy sure sounds like one too.
Hope the bastard is the one who shit his pants. Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode 773246

I'd like to see him tell his little women shouldn't be on the show to Trish's face...

I want her to chick kick the fuck out of him like she did to Jericho a couple times during their post WM feud.

I just looked him up and wtf?

How was he even cast on the show?

He doesn't even have the look and I highly doubt he would do well in wwe.
So I am going to look forward to his ass getting eliminated. king
Back to top Go down

Tough Enough Spoilers: Crap in the Ring, Beef in the House, Challenge for First Episode
Page 1 of 1