Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morrison/Melina heat?

Go down 
+7
WarGreymon77
King Silva
KTV-Time
Chloe
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
Starship Pain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Morrison/Melina heat? Empty
PostSubject: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:40 am

There is backstage heat on both John Morrison and Melina, reports Pro Wrestling Torch. It centers around the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII, which saw Morrison repeatedly brush partner Trish Stratus off.

During their post-match celebration, Stratus hugged Snooki and went to hug Morrison, but he had already turned his back on her. Morrison then led Snooki to the corner of the ring and used the Jersey Shore star as a shield, to guard himself from Stratus.

The backstory behind Morrison’s awkward body language is that either he or Melina, his girlfriend, felt Stratus took her spot in the Six-Person Mixed Tag Team Match at Wrestlemania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina’s spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was rude to her.

Behind the scenes, Morrison rejected various ideas Stratus had for their match at WrestleMania XXVII, and was said to be very difficult to work with. His outright refusal to comply with any of her suggestions reportedly hurt her feelings. Word quickly spread amongst the locker room, garnering heat.

Many feel Morrison’s unprofessional behavior will set back his standing in WWE since Stratus is highly regarded amongst company personnel.

While Morrison is considered a nice guy, he’s not greatly respected amongst his peers. This dates back several years due to his real-life relationship with Melina. Particularly, he lost a lot of respect for allowing Melina to engage in a sexual relationship with former WWE talent Dave Bautista (a/k/a Batista) while the two were dating. The former WWE Champion made no qualms of being intimately involved with Melina in his 2007 autobiography, Batista Unleashed. He wrote:

“My wife thought I was sleeping with Melina right off the bat, while we were still married. It wasn’t true, but it did make me feel guilty about being friends with her.

“Since then, as I’ve said, Melina and I have gotten closer and our relationship has become physical. That’s caused a bit of controversy, but I don’t give a shit. She’s my friend, and I love her very much.”

Former WWE stars Paul London and Brian Kendrick alleged numerous behind the scenes stories involving Melina and Morrison in their 2010 “shoot” interview, Brian Kendrick & Paul London’s Excellent Adventure. London stated that Morrison is ‘spineless’ because he repeatedly permitted Melina to engage in sexual activity with outside partners while the two were dating. He added that Morrison would accompany Melina on dates with her partner of choice. Kendrick also claimed that he himself had been intimate with Melina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this isn't true, if so, I'm rather unhappy! Morrison has such a bright future, and I don't want to see something like this ruining his chances of being a major star. I love Melina too, but I have a feeling she is behind Morrison snubbing Trish off.

I love Trish! How can someone snub off Trish? Teary Eyed Its pretty obvious Melina was jealous. Poor Trish, having her feelings hurt. She was just trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:45 am

you dont diss Trish...it's like common sense. WWE loves her.

another unwritten rule "dont diss Stephanie McMahon"
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:45 am

its AMAZING how Melina thinks she was getting that spot in the match. she had NOTHING to do with that feud (because it started with LayCool and Kelly, then Trish got involved), so who the hell does Melina think she is that she can just get a spot cause Morrison was in the match?
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:46 am

Hehe thats what I was thinking too Dead. She hasn't been relevant for a while, now. I like her, but jealousy is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:47 am

that also makes no sense...

Melina isnt even on SD nor is she a face right now...
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:48 am

If anything, shouldn't she be unhappy with Snooki, who wasn't even apart of the fued to begin with?! This really makes no sense now that I think about it...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:53 am

that would make sense..a non-wrestler getting the WM spot. i'd be kinda irked.

but Trish? i mean she's Trish freakin Stratus...she has priority in WWE. Melina needs to realize the world dont revolve around her no matter who she is screwing..
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:21 am

I didn't realise how much of a slutty bitch Melina is and how much of a pussy Morrison is. Melinas actually my top bet for which divas going to be released this year. She's definitely slipped from being one of the top divas and I'm sure that's what only saved her ass before, as she's had a long history of bad behaviour.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:42 am

OMG!! LIES LIES LIES!!!!

We all know rumors about Melina are all Lies...it's just her haters making up stuff about her.

Brian kendrick??? Lies

Batista? LIES!!!

ALL LIES LIES LIES!!!!

Only melina is right....no one else but Melina!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:44 am

*Slaps Kevin*

wtf
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:51 am

Oh Vix, you know whenever rumors are written about melina are all Lies

Or when Batista, Brian kendrick, Maria, Mickie James talk about it, it's all lies because they are haters and create lies about melina, all similar Lies....but regardless lies because they have no life and nothing to do but hate on melina.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 5:08 am

Starship Pain wrote:
If anything, shouldn't she be unhappy with Snooki, who wasn't even apart of the fued to begin with?! This really makes no sense now that I think about it...

Pretty much.

I don't really know how anyone can be mad at Trish when Snooki also took a spot.

How the fuck would Melina get that spot when she is heel and has nothing to do with LayCool?

If anyone I would expect Eve to have gotten the spot.

It would have been a better if it was Eve/Trish/JoMo v LayCool/Ziggler but they had to bring Snooki in instead and leave the Diva's Champ off the biggest PPV of the year [action wise].
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:04 am

Hehe United States of Kiwi...(Kevin right?) I think a lot of wrestlers could just add their name to that list for the enjoyment of it, cause it would be believed!

Poor Melina. She could be great, shes just very rude and un-lady like!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:09 am

yeah it's Kevin.

ANd there is nothing un lady like about opening her over so the guys can stick in their meat.

Cooking is a woman's pride and Joy....sometime pleasure hilarious
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:11 am

I wouldn't mind my meat in her oven...But I don't think the oven can cook a buffet :/

Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:12 am

Someone's Cocky LMAO

hilarious
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:14 am

No no...I just meant that there would be a lot of other meats in there...I think I should shut up now Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:45 am

WTF, John?

First of all, I had no idea that Melina was that easy.

Second, what kind of man lets his girlfriend have sex with everybody else? And then she had the nerve to get jealous? Come on, man. :bitchslaps You can do better than her.
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 2:05 am

According to a friend of Melina’s, the Raw Diva is legitimately upset with Stratus. Melina has privately said that her source of contention with Stratus is not because she herself was snubbed from WrestleMania due to her, but because many of the Divas were. She’s upset that many of them were snubbed from the grand event when they’re on the road throughout the year, unlike her. Melina also said that she’s not the only girl upset with Stratus for “taking their spot.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Melina's problem? She is upser at a diva great for taking a divas spot, but not at Snooki who isn't even a wrestler?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 2:08 am

Melina should continue this tirade because she'll be a martyr once this ends. i hope she gets fired over this and WWE uses her as an example to the other divas..

"you dont fuck with Trish Stratus"

she has no right to be upset with Trish anyway. Melina's nothing but an easy piece of ass..
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 2:49 am

Again why be mad at Trish instead of Snooki?

IMO Melina can be fired after she has a one on one match with Gail [Gail wins].

I just want to see that before she is released and a match with Kong would be cool as well.

Other than that she has basically wrestled the best in the wwe to some pretty memorable matches.

In a way I would not mind her going to TNA because there are a lot of people she could wrestle that I would want to see.

And she could follow in Mickie's footsteps [you know she is winning at Lockdown..] to be the 2nd [maybe 3rd if wwe pushed Gail] woman to win the WWE Women's, WWE Diva's, and TNA Knockout's titles.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 3:06 am

I would really not be interested in seeing Melina in TNA at all. It gets extremely predictable that once a divas released , they almost always go to TNA. I don't get the prestige with someone holding all 3 titles. Titles are just a political decision and no indicator of talent. Look at Michelle first holder of divas and womens and Trish 7 times women champion. Yeah Trish was popular and a hard worker but a lot of those title reigns could have gone to other divas at the time to stop her monopolising the division so much. Same when Mickie gets all three titles. How is it exactly an honour particularly when she's winning this title after the worlds longest and boring title feud.

OK rant over
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 3:24 am

I'm just anti-Melina and i'll dance around my apartment if i read that she's been released over this rofl

I honestly think she is sabotaging Morrison's career (and yes he is just as guilty for letting her control him so much) but she's really fucking things over for this guy and i am so tired of it. If she got fired I think he could go so far without having to deal with her day in and day out.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 3:53 am

Titles are no indicator of talent? What? Lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 4:07 am

I never said titles meant you were the best but I think Melina would easily be pushed in TNA if she is fired and goes there 3 months afterward.

Regardless of what a belt means it is still cool to win one especially if you make history.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 5:09 am

I think Mickie James might say otherwise....no matter how much they say things are "cool" I DOUBT, their issue in 2002/2003 has been resolved. Melina was a down hard bitch towards Mickie back then, i tried ignoring her shitty attitude then....but seems you can never change a whore.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:42 am

i remember those days. i still think Melina was deliberately trying to injure Mickie in some of their matches.

but that's a discussion for another day smile
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:00 am

Lol i'm talking WAY before that lol.

when Melina was blogging her ass off (when she was in OVW and when Mickie debuted affter her) how Mickie was stealing her style and the funniest one...her wrestling style....LMAO...WOW...just WOW. hahah She was a fucking idiot back in those days...and STILL isn't the wrestler Mickie is oddly enough. 8 years later.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:48 am

I understand if the Divas were upset about a former Diva returning and taking s current Diva's spot at Wrestlemaina that's understandable. But at the same time I think they should have been more upset over Snooki a non-wrestler being put in the match over Trish being involved. Morrison was wrong for mistreating Trish, Melina has had alot of heat on her ever since she signed with WWE she has been in so many backstage confrontations with other Divas and management. I heard she has had backstage feuds with Mickie, Candice, Brooke Adams and just known for having a bad backstage attitude in general and many people like Maria, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Mickie James and Brooke Adams confirm that theory. I really hope Melina and/or Morrison doesn't get released over this but I wouldn't be surprised if WWE eventually releases Melina for her constant drama like they did Mickie & she was one of the most popular/over Divas on the roster.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:58 am

Quisee wrote:
I heard she has had backstage feuds with Mickie, Candice, Brooke Adams and just known for having a bad backstage attitude in general and many people like Maria, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Mickie James and Brooke Adams confirm that theory.

Quisee...it's all lies....they just hatin on her because they can :p
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 12:11 pm

What a bunch of shit! Trish is way better than Melina and it's not like Trish is wrestling 24/7 and taking everyone's spots. Yeah, it was Wrestlemania, but it's not like she's the only one who didn't make it. The Diva's Champion didn't even get on the actual card. Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Nattie, all of those Diva's weren't on the card either. Yet she flips because she thinks she should be there yet she had nothing to deal with the feud/LayCool(at this time) and she's heel! Did she expect another random face turn since her heel turn was a total fail? I'm glad Trish was in the match. It made the match better than it would have been if other Diva's were in it. I have a strong feeling that when Spring Cleaning hits Melina is done for. Or when 'Fall' Cleaning hits, she's done. And I can't say I will miss her.

Just my little rant on things. (: The end.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

LMAO Melina is by far the biggest asshole in the company right now. shes letting the marks that bum her make her head bigger then it is.
easy slut
controlling wanker
mediocre performer

not what we need
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

Trish confirmed that she felt snubbed by Morrison.

I posted her quotes in the diva section.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:10 pm

Call me a prude I guess, but I hope I'm not the only one disgusted by Melina's very promiscuous sex life.
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 1:07 am

Maybe Trish should come back and bury Melina :/
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 8:08 am

you mean again lets face it trish = ratings melina = Sleep trish rocks
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 9:05 am

At least she has a fan in a TE contestant hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrison/Melina heat?   Morrison/Melina heat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Morrison/Melina heat?
Page 1 of 1