Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11

Go down 
+2
Shimmer Mark
The Sexy Vixen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 Empty
PostSubject: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:04 pm

Sarita & Rosita vs Angelina & Velvet is what i think is scheduled tonight.
--

Angelina is still in her trance. Velvet looks nice out there. She seems to be working better with Sarita and Rosita's speed now.

Winter comes out stage. She screams to Angelina. Velvet asks "what do you want?" Winter makes a motion with her hands like she was breaking a stick or twig in half. Suddenly Angelina turns on Velvet and kicks her ass. She then leaves Velvet to be pinned and walks out with Winter.

Sarita and Rosita win.
---

so Winter has put Angelina under a spell...how long till she tries to kiss her is what i'm wondering...

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

I'm watching Impact while it's on for the first time in a LONG time. I really don't like the tranced Angelina Love thing. I was really into the Winter/Angelina/Velvet story in the beginning, but now it has gotten a bit too outlandish.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 11:09 pm

scott!!! TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 727800

i expect Winter to get an urn of her own in a few weeks...
---

Maddie & Tara have friction...

and then they attempted to kill Mickie.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:13 am

I am not too interested in the Winter storyline atm but I will watch the match when it is online tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:26 am

Poor Velvet can't catch a break. When the whole Angelina and Winter thing started, it looked like it was going to be a lesbian love triangle or something. Now it's looking more like an "Undertaker's urn" type of thing. Weird, and I don't know what to make of it yet.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:24 am

I like the Winter, Angelina and Velvet trance storyline I think it's interesting and different for Knockouts.

Madison & Tara arguing isn't surprising they're probably going to break up soon
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 11:33 am

all of this shit was stupid to me, I was bored. Velvet does look good in purple though.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 7:06 pm

The KO Titles match was not good imo.

It was not given much time and the only semi good thing was the ending.

The Tara/Madison tension should be cool.

I want to see a triple threat with Mickie/Tara/Madison for Mickie's future KO title.

Poor Mickie getting ran over..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11   TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA KOs Discussion 4/7/11
Page 1 of 1