Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shocking Elimination From American Idol Season 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Shocking Elimination From American Idol Season 10 Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Elimination From American Idol Season 10   Shocking Elimination From American Idol Season 10 EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 1:22 am

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/american-idol-season-10-episode-25/

^ Has the rest of the article.
Shocking Elimination From American Idol Season 10 JLo-Idol_320
HER DARKEST HOUR J. Lo wasn't ashamed to cry for Pia.

Wow. If anything, we can rest assured after last night's results show that the American Idol voting system isn't fixed. You've finally convinced us, producers! Well done. Pia Toscano, long considered a frontrunner in season 10, left this week in a truly shocking elimination. Her fans let the sun go down on her (yikes, but oh well, those are the words) and she just didn't have the votes. Only two girls remain in the top 8. America's pickin' 'em off, one by one, L.A.M.B. romper by L.A.M.B. romper. No one is safe.

Jacob Lusk and Stefano Langone joined Pia in the bottom three. I was sure it'd be Stefano.

"Stick with us, everyone. We need you," Ryan Seacrest summed up gravely, closing the show as if no one was even watching Idol anymore. They obviously are. They're just not voting. Rather, not all of them are voting. Ryan's speech, paraphrased: "Please, anyone who's not a teenage girl, HELP!!!"

Friends, I am still crying. Doctor, my eyes are melting! What is this foreign liquid? Vile moisture! It's actually a relief, though. I finally feel emotionally connected to a season that really hadn't moved me yet. I even rewound the last 10 minutes so I could relive the drama -- especially when Pia broke down twice mid-belt, not to mention PIA TOSCANO'S PARENTS -- and relish my tears some more. When the judges saved Casey, I hardly felt a thing. Just me? Is this a lady thing? Stay tuned for the next paragraph, when I talk about my cycle!

(...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reaction to her elimination?

So who do you think is going to win this season?

Who's your favorite so far?
Back to top Go down

Shocking Elimination From American Idol Season 10
Page 1 of 1