Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF

Go down 
+5
Paul Wyatt
VLG.
Starship Pain
Chloe
KTV-Time
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  Empty
PostSubject: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:20 am

Quote :
Superstar Billy Graham had an interview with SLAM! Wrestling where he said that not only does he want out of the WWE Hall of Fame, but he wants to fight Chris Jericho, based on comments Jericho made in his book insulting Graham for his comments about Chris Benoit.

On WWE Hall of Fame: "For the WWE to induct into their Hall of Fame, Abdullah The Butcher, who has never wrestled one match under a WWE contract, is bordering on blasphemy. I am demanding that this company remove my name from their index of Hall of Fame wrestlers. It is a shameless organization to induct a bloodthirsty animal such as Abdullah The Butcher into their worthless and embarrassing Hall of Fame and I want the name of Superstar Billy Graham to be no part of it. The WWE and their Hall of Fame is disgustingly embarrassing, I want out."

On Chris Jericho: "Jericho, that shows your complete lack of respect. You have the face of a choirboy, but you've got the heart of a devil. One day, someone will walk across your skull on the floor of hell. That's exactly where you belong. I'm a music fan, a fan of Bob Dylan. The lyrics to one of his songs, Idiot Wind, fits you perfectly, Jericho. 'Idiot wind blowing every time you move your teeth. You're an idiot (babe). It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe'. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to steroids. Unfortunately, I'm an expert. I started using in 1966. I told NBC News that the Benoit murder-suicide was not as a result of steroids. I responded to a man choking an innocent seven-year-old boy to death, then murdering his wife. It was the slaughter of an innocent child and steroids had nothing to do with it. The press connected it to steroids and I had an obligation to speak out. For speaking out, Jericho called me self-centered and egotistical, only wanting to benefit myself. I received a personal phone call from Linda McMahon thanking me for stepping it up and telling it like it is. Jericho, you have made a huge mistake. You call me an egotistical idiot. If you walked by right now, I would beat the living hell out of you, then spit on your grave for trying to destroy my reputation in your phony little book."

To this Jericho responded: "God bless him and best of luck in all he does in the future."

You can read the entire interview at http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:31 am

Great response from Jericho. The whole rant from Graham sounds like a little bit of self promotion to me. If you want to be removed from HOF then speak to the McMahons about it directly rather than through the press.
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 5:34 am

I can understand the reasons. I would want out when people like Carey make it in. But on that note, there were pleanty others who don't deserve in or haven't wrestled in WWE...
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:48 am

Starship Pain wrote:
I can understand the reasons. I would want out when people like Carey make it in. But on that note, there were pleanty others who don't deserve in or haven't wrestled in WWE...

Thats a good point. He is complaining that Abdullah The Butcher is in the HOF, but doesn't have a problem with Pete Rose and Drew Carey being there. Suggests he has a specific problem with Abdullah that we don't know about.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:26 pm

Pete Rose, William "The Refrigerator" Perry, Drew Carey, even Tony Atlas to a degree -all make little to no sense. And of course, Abdullah The Butcher as well.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:35 pm

so Billy Graham did the autopsy of Chris Benoit himself? whos he to say it wasnt from steroids. is he a doctor? no, hes not, shut the fuck up Billy
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:52 pm

Old people are so grumpy! He must have missed bingo.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

Dead wrote:
so Billy Graham did the autopsy of Chris Benoit himself? whos he to say it wasnt from steroids. is he a doctor? no, hes not, shut the fuck up Billy

IKR! Just because he (Billy) didn't have anything remotely similar to what happened in the case of Chris Benoit, or personally know anyone who has; it doesn't mean that steroids will have the same affect on others as well. I mean, aren't steroids a drug?! And like any other drug, whether it's for a headache or for your blood pressure, the drug has a different affect on different people.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:40 pm

Yeah I read about this a few days ago.

Sad but I don't think they will let him out.
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 12:51 am

I can't blame Billy Graham at all for feeling how he does on either issue. As for The Butcher, I've heard in various shoot interviews over the years that he was a bloodthirsty maniac who worked stiff as hell and legitimately hurt people. That's what I heard anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF    Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF  Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham Demands To Be Removed From WWE HOF
Page 1 of 1