Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released! Empty
PostSubject: First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released!   First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released! EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 1:24 am

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/04/12/first-episode-of-mortal-kombat-legacy-released/

The first episode of the Mortal Kombat webseries is now available for your viewing pleasure. The premiere is approximately ten minutes in length and features Jax (Michael Jai White), Striker (Tamoh Pennikett), Sonya Blade (Jeri Ryan), and Kano (Darren Shahlavi).

Mortal Kombat: Legacy is off to a great start. You can tell that a lot of care was put into this production and it’s one that takes itself seriously. I’m already hooked! Based on the reception so far, it looks like I’m not the only one. Check it out for yourself to see what it’s all about. You might be pleasantly surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s6UiEuCYXA&feature=player_embedded#at=686

Episode 2 of Mortal Kombat: Legacy releases next week. The debut trailer below should hold you off until then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov63lTUvNok&feature=player_embedded&oref=http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/04/12/first-episode-of-mortal-kombat-legacy-released/&has_verified=1

What did you think of the show?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released!   First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released! EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:45 am

I JUST CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silva, it's about time you posted something worth watching. good job, chump!!!!!!!!! I now appoint this as your new job, for here on out you WILL post each weekly episode of this series! Don't NOT fail me! Or there will be problems for your ass!!!! You will also need to start a discussion thread, I suggest you do that immediately! And don't give me any backtalk!

OMG!!! Kano was kicking ASS!!! I instantly knew that was him, he kinda looks like the video game Kano, and did everyone catch them hinting at where his red eye came from?? This shit is going to be good, I'm wondering how he lost his real eye. Also the actor that plays Kano resembles Sylar.

Sonya looks like a lesbo!!! But the actress plays the role well, so I'm happy.

Michael Jai White is the PERFECT Jax!!! He was born to play that role. Not that Lynn Williams did a bad job, but Michael just seems better.

I'm wondering if Sindel, Shung Tsung, and em will show up.

Last edited by Incoming Message... on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released!   First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released! EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 2:07 pm

^ Thanks.

I loved it as well.

I'll be sure to post the episodes as soon as they come on and I see them. smile

I'll post the discussion thread in the entertainment section so look for it later today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released!   First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released! Empty

Back to top Go down

First Episode Of Mortal Kombat: Legacy Released!
Page 1 of 1