Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex Marine Beats His Wife In Front Of A Judge! (She Filed For A Restraining Order But Got Denied)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Ex Marine Beats His Wife In Front Of A Judge! (She Filed For A Restraining Order But Got Denied)! Empty
PostSubject: Ex Marine Beats His Wife In Front Of A Judge! (She Filed For A Restraining Order But Got Denied)!   Ex Marine Beats His Wife In Front Of A Judge! (She Filed For A Restraining Order But Got Denied)! EmptyFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:41 pm

"A mother of two came on camera to talk about a brutal beating by her husband that unfolded in front of a judge. The incident occurred at the Broward County Courthouse, last Friday. Caty Scott-Gonzalez was at the final court hearing for her divorce from her husband, Paul Gonzalez. Scott-Gonzalez said her husband blind-sided her inside the private chambers of Judge Ronald Rothschild. As Gonzalez began beating his wife, a dozen bailiffs rushed in to subdue him. The victim said, "They had to Tase him twice in order to remove him from me." Scott-Gonzalez was beaten so badly, she fell unconscious. "The first blow to my face knocked me out, so I don't really remember anything," she said. "I just had a bad feeling, but I thought that the place that I was in, that there was nothing that could happen to me, and I was wrong."" - 7 News

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhZv9xRN80x30SWKPI

Spoiler:

Shocked Argh
Back to top Go down

Ex Marine Beats His Wife In Front Of A Judge! (She Filed For A Restraining Order But Got Denied)!
Page 1 of 1