Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

"Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! Empty
PostSubject: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:38 am

"Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! 773246

Tough Enough trainer featured as the special guest on TLC’s after show last night. Watch below:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/04/26/in-video-torrie-lilian-candices-tough-enough-after-show-featuring-guest-trish-stratus/

^ Click link to watch the video. On the show is Trish and they talk about TE and their lives in general on it. The part I am talking about is at 52 minutes so jump there since it is classic! "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! 97925

LMFAO at their reactions to the guys question. Shocked

Sorry for another Melina thread but I had to this shit had me cracking up!
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

"Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:50 am

I was hoping they would've given an answer, but they didn't Teary Eyed Maybe they cut off Candice's face from there for a reason? Lol.

I think though we need to stop focusing on Melina's personal life, and just focus on her as her on-screen persona, and what we would think of her, had we not known these things.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:52 am

Even knowing this stuff I still like her wrestling but if I didn't know all this crap I would like her more as a person.

But yeah they denied that answer.

I think it was Torrie who was like, "Ouch!" "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! 41999
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:53 am

i hated melina the day she debuted. before i ever once heard of her and boretista.

over time my hatred grew. but i was always anti-melina.

rofl @ the caller
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:53 am

Lol won't change much Mediocre wrestler, loves using other people's innovation and gets praised for it and well yeah.

Not the best in ring worker out there......but guess WWE level she's ok-ish
Back to top Go down
Starship Pain
Lower Midcarder
Starship Pain

Male
Number of posts : 214
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Alberto Del Rio!
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter!
Registration date : 2011-04-03

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:03 am

Watching Melina wrestle is like watching art! :D
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:11 am

Melina is meh

but i love listening to Candice Torrie and Lillian talking about the current diva's title and who was the current champion. Candice admits she just doesnt watch WWE lol cute
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:17 am

^ Yeah Torrie apparently had no idea?

I guess she doesn't keep up with stuff much.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:31 am

Torrie's face was priceless.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! EmptyThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:36 am

Yeah I want a Gif!

I wish they had volume on Gifs but is there a way someone could make a short clip of this funny part?

I would love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!   "Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice! Empty

Back to top Go down

"Is It True That Melina is a Whore Slut Bitch?" Caller Asks That Question to TLC: Torrie/Lillian/Candice!
Page 1 of 1