Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE  Empty
PostSubject: Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE    Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE  EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:14 am

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_50478.shtml

"WWE Tough Enough" contestant A.J. Kirsch says he's hopeful to eventually make it to the main WWE roster despite being cut on last week's show.

A.J. said on the Monday Night Mayhem radio show this week that he's currently training for a potential WWE developmental opportunity, which he hopes will materialize after his memorable promo on last week's episode.

"I was lucky enough to go out on a positive note. I won the skills competition with my promo. Last week was the first time I saw the episode, so to see the trainers talking about it, that was the first time I saw them talking about it. To see that put a huge smile on my face, even though I knew what was coming. I feel like I made an impact with that promo, and I don't think I could have gone out on a higher note," A.J. said during the MNM interview.

A.J. said he has "tunnel vision" on making it to WWE and he isn't considering any other options, such as Ring of Honor, or higher-profile independent promotions.

"Until I know for sure that's not happening (being signed by WWE), I have no reason to even think about any other options," A.J. said.

A.J. said he's confident he can make the main roster by also looking at former Tough Enough contestants who did not win, but made it to the main roster, such as The Miz. He said he's hopeful the strength of his final promo will give him a "second look," which the contestants should be finding out about once the season concludes next week.

As for the remaining contestants, A.J. picked Luke to win, but said he would have chosen Jeremiah. This was recorded prior to Monday's Tough Enough episode airing, where Jeremiah was eliminated.

"I think with several months down at Florida, he could be great. He's too green," A.J. said about Jeremiah.

About Luke, A.J. said, "I think Luke is going to win. He's got the most experience. I think he's got a good look, he's in great shape, and most importantly, the fans already hate him. He already has that relationship with the fans, which is something some guys struggle for months, if not years to earn. He's already got it. I think when it's all said and done, Luke is going to win."

As for his involvement in Christina's injury that ultimately led to her elimination from the show, A.J. said he takes some responsibility for the injury, but he doesn't see it as all his fault, which is how the producers and Bill DeMott painted it on the show.

"I think that's a little unfair to say that I caused the injury that she suffered," A.J. said. "I'll admit I was out of position, I was a little bit closer to the turnbuckle than I should have been when she came off the top, which compromised the amount of room she had and put her her in more of a precarious position than she had to be. I completely take responsibility for that part of my involvement, but when something happens in the ring, it's never just one person's fault. Both of us shared equal portions of blame when it came to her injury."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think AJ will be signed?

Do you want him to be signed?
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Main Eventer
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 587
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton

The Hart Dynasty

Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya

Beth Phoenix

Maryse

Aksana
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love

Daffney

Hamada
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE    Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE  EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm

I don't think he will be. He's way too bland looking and I can't imagine anyone paying to see him. Being a smaller guy in the WWE you have to have something to make you stand out and AJ hasn't got that.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE    Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE  EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 2:22 am

I totally agree with you.

Sucks for him but he should take whatever bookings he can get while he can get them! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE    Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tough Enough contestant A.J. interview - potential WWE future, ROH future?, memorable final promo, + his pick to win TE
Page 1 of 1