Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! Empty
PostSubject: Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened!   Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

2010 Teacher of the Year [for this school] caught punching student in the face!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh71Tv92BrEJGB66kZ

Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! 638595 Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! 800442 Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! 638595

Do you think she should not be punished?

What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT:

http://www.parentdish.com/2011/06/06/teacher-doesnt-regret-punching-student/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk2|68567

^ Link has Today Show interview with the teacher and her lawyer.

A Florida teacher is off the hook for punching a student in the face, but whether she'll get to return to her job is still in question.

Prosecutors decided to drop their case against art teacher Sandy Hadsock, 64, saying a student's cell phone video of the confrontation last month, along with witness statements, show she acted in self defense, "Today" reports.

"I told you, step back," the much taller boy shouts at Hadsock before she busts his lip.

The student has not been identified, according to "Today," but other students in the classroom say he backed the teacher up against a wall, calling her "vulgar" names.

Initially arrested and charged with felony child abuse, Hadsock -- who was voted the school's teacher of the year last year by students -- was placed on leave -- her first disciplinary action in 23 years with the Hernando County school district, according to the news show.

But, despite, the charges being dropped, school officials tell "Today" they have not yet decided if she'll be allowed to return to the school.

"Certainly, our evaluation and our determination is based on what's best in the interest of the students in this school district," Brayan Blavatt, Hernando County Schools superintendent, tells the news show.

Hadsock tells "Today" the tape only captured a very small portion of the incident, and that the teen had made physical content with her before she swung.

"I was afraid because of the look in his face," she tells the show. "It was very vicious and violent looking. But I've been teaching all these years. I never assumed that he would attack me. But he just came on and, like, chest bumped me."

Hadsock tells "Today" she was surprised the school did not support her.

"...I felt really strung out there except for my union representative," she tells the show.

Still, she says she wants to return to Central High School in Brooksville, Fla.

"I do want my job back because of the large percentage of students that are wonderful human beings, that are going to grow up and be productive, healthy, happy citizens and love art, that love me," she tells "Today." "I love them in return and it's a small faction of students that's making it so bad all across the nation."

And, Hadsock adds, she doesn't regret her actions.

"I'm really sorry that I was put in a situation where that's what I felt like I had to do," she tells "Today." "I had to defend myself from this violent person."

Last edited by King Silva on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened!   Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:43 pm

Tricky, tricky situation.

Tough position for the teacher to be in. Obviously, she felt threatened or else she wouldn't have swung; that's clear from the video. Regardless, she'll probably be reprimanded anyway. The aforementioned "Teacher of the Year" from the students themselves just last year says a lot about her; so I think the punishment will be a lenient one.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened!   Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 8:05 pm

Yeah it is a hard place to be in.

At first I was like hell no but after seeing her interview I think that she was in the right.

Some kids don't care!

But yeah if you have time I would watch the video from the new link I just posted.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened!   Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 6:18 am

Oh lord, Kids need a good beating everyone now and then. I'm a supporter of it.

to quote Sue Sylvester "Yes we cane"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened!   Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened! Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Teacher of the Year Recorded While She Punches Student After Allegedly Being Threatened!
Page 1 of 1