Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  Empty
PostSubject: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 7:10 pm

Apparently he is a sad lying prick:

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_50625.shtml

WWE wrestler Kia Stevens (a/k/a Kharma and Awesome Kong) has issued a statement denying Byron Wilcott's claim to be the father of her child.

Wilcott, a former WWE developmental wrestler, posted a message on his Facebook page earlier this week claiming to be the father. Stevens issued a response through her legal representative describing the claim as "completely false."

"Mr. Byron Wilcott is not the father of Ms. Stevens's baby. The post on Mr. Wilcott's Facebook page is completely false and we do not know why he would publish such a fantastical falsehood. We have contacted Mr. Wilcott through his Facebook page and have requested him to publish a retraction," reads the statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_50605.shtml

Former WWE developmental wrestler Byron Wilcott is claiming to be the father of Kharma's (Awesome Kong/Kia Stevens) child. A message posted on Wilcott's Facebook page reads:

"As some of you know my girlfriend is pregnant. Some of you know her as Awesome Kong. Most know her as Kharma. I know her as the love of my life, Kia Stevens. Due to this being a high-risk pregnacy I'm going to take this time and step away from the ring to concentrate on making sure her and our baby's needs are met. I will fulfill the remainder of my dates till June 12. It's not an end, just a new beginning."

Wilcott was in WWE's developmental system in Florida until he was released in January 2010. At the time, Kharma was wrestling for TNA in Florida prior to her release in March 2010.

Wilcott now wrestles mainly in Texas. He was listed in a main event match for the Texas Wrestling Entertainment promotion over the weekend on Saturday, June 4.

For people who don't know who he is or want to know what her potential baby daddy look likes here are some pics of him:

Spoiler:

So if this is true congrats to him and of course congrats to Kharma!

Last edited by King Silva on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 7:17 pm

I think she's posted pics with her boyfriend before..last i heard...that wasn't him...oh well
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 7:19 pm

this is who i remember was her boyfriend

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 7:23 pm

Oh well maybe they broke up?

I don't really know who her current boyfriend is but I would hope he wouldn't try to lie about that..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

they should go to Maury.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyWed 08 Jun 2011, 6:56 pm

wow he looks like Kofi's brother
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 4:59 am

Updated with Kia's side of the story...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 4:59 am

Who was right.......I was right!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 5:13 am

Yeah I never really believed this dude but figured I'd post it.

Very stupid how he lied but people will do anything for attention...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 2:21 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
they should go to Maury.

Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  Not-the-father-o

ricky_says_hi wrote:
wow he looks like Kofi's brother
I was thinking the exact thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"    Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kharma says wrestler's claim to being father of her child is "completely false"
Page 1 of 1