Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Evan Bourne Ever Win the US and or the IC title?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Will Evan Bourne Ever Win the US and or the IC title? Empty
PostSubject: Will Evan Bourne Ever Win the US and or the IC title?   Will Evan Bourne Ever Win the US and or the IC title? EmptyThu 23 Jun 2011, 10:26 pm

Because I am almost 100% going to this WWE appearance in Fresno [my grandma/sister live there] so yeah. Will Evan Bourne Ever Win the US and or the IC title? 177715

08/06/2011 05:00 pm
Save Mart Center, Fresno, CA, United States

Come meet WWE Superstars Eve and Evan Bourne as they sign autographs at the Save Mart Center beginning at 5:00 p.m. at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, Calif.!

I have been a fan of both of these people for a while so I am super happy that they are going to Fresno since it is one of my places where I get to meet wwe wrestlers.

So if anyone can give their opinion on Bourne's chance to ever win the WWE US and or the WWE IC title I would appreciate it.

Also what do you think the chance of WWE reviving the WWE CW title?

I am mainly asking because I have replicas of the IC, US, and CW title and I want to know if it would be a good thing to have Bourne sign one or all of them but I really only want to get it signed if he is going to become a former champ in the future.

I don't even have much good stuff for Bourne to sign [I mean I can always buy a fig or bring a program/mag] but I want to get a belt signed so please give your input on his shots of winning wwe singles titles.

As for Eve I am 100% getting the Diva's Title signed by her.

I have a women's but that is now retired so she likely has no shot at winning it so I don't think she should sign it...

Back to top Go down

Will Evan Bourne Ever Win the US and or the IC title?
Page 1 of 1