Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era.

Go down 
+16
nitro girl
Jordan H.
Bone Breaker
Did You Miss Her?
angelmessiah
X
Applehead21
.JoeDirt
worthy
Ref
Paul Wyatt
Sticky!!
FV1
The LL Father
JerRan
Blue Ryder
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Multiple Choice
Bibi
Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_lcap 6% Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6%  [ 1 ]
Terri Runnels
Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_lcap 6% Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6%  [ 1 ]
The Kat
Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tori
Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_lcap 31% Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31%  [ 5 ]
Jaqueline
Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_lcap 19% Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19%  [ 3 ]
Ivory
 6%  [ 1 ]
Debra
 6%  [ 1 ]
Luna Vachon
Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_lcap 25% Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 4 ]
Sunny
Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_lcap 0% Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era.   Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 4:10 pm

Luna was definitely a character and really came to appreciate her after she left, Didn't really care for her around the time when she was around but now I do. She was great and unique and its a shame WWE couldn't give the girl just one reign. The Kat when she was around was at Trish's level, both were newcomers and very decent. Imagine if Kat stuck around longer? Ah what could have been
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era.   Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:43 pm

Tori for me, I absolutely loved her when she was with DX. Hell I thought being paired with them would guarantee her a women's championship reign. I guess I read into it to much but she was indeed underrated as far as divas go. The "Tori-plex" was kickass too.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era.   Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 4:49 pm

^ it prolly woulda guarenteed her one, if they didnt go with the HHH/Steph angle

im still majored Po'd that on the first SD game they teased me with Tori being the first womens champ. When it clearly shoulda been Debra, as at that point she was the only former champ. That or have Ivory a character already rather then create her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era.   Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Underated Diva from the Attitude Era.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2