Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance Academy(TV Series) : First impression

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Dance Academy(TV Series) : First impression Empty
PostSubject: Dance Academy(TV Series) : First impression   Dance Academy(TV Series) : First impression EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 9:53 pm

Dance Academy: First impression

So as you all know I watch many many many many shows. I stumbled upon this teen Drama called “Dance Academy”, it aired in 2010, and it is an Australian show.

It’s about Dancer Tara, who gets into a Dance Academy. She doesn’t get along well with her roommate Abigail who almost cost her the chance to get into the Dance Academy. She also befriends wild child Kat and the nerves wreck Sammy. She also encounters school heartthrob Ethan, who ironically is Kat’s half brother. While troubled teen Christopher gets accepted into the Dance Academy but only goes after being arrested.

Honestly after viewing 3 episodes I got to say, the show is rather enjoyable. I also enjoy the few dance scenes but it is really put together well and honestly officially one of my favorite shows. It has a fun cast and it’s not too over the top with the drama and keeps it simple.

Only down part it’s short, lol because I hate every time an episode ends, since I want to continue.

Kevin’s rating?

7.5/10 Stars for me.

And because of this show, I think I’ll be digging into some more Australian Shows. I’ve loved British shows, I’ve found a good amount of Canadian shows I love, now Australian? Let’s see what they have to offer.
Back to top Go down

Dance Academy(TV Series) : First impression
Page 1 of 1