Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE Empty
PostSubject: Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE   Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 1:08 am

Although they are being advertised for the Ring of Honor TV tapings for Sinclair next month on 8/13 in Chicago, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli are in the midst of a pre-signing procedure with WWE. According to a source, they are getting a full physical and having their backgrounds checked. As of now, it would appear they are WWE bound as long as things go as planned.

As reported earlier, Hero and Castagnoli are among a group of people including Colt Cabana that have yet to sign new deals with ROH in preparation for the TV debut on Sinclair.

We noted earlier this afternoon here on the website that Colt Cabana has told at least one promotion he works with on a regular basis that he won't be taking any more bookings with them after next month. He was also recently involved in an injury angle with NWA Hollywood recently as well.

This has led to some possible WWE speculation with CM Punk dropping Cabana's name in recent weeks on television leading into Sunday's Money in the Bank PPV (an event Cabana has stated publicly he plans to attend, although he resides in Chicago). As noted, CM Punk has been pushing WWE management to sign his good friend Colt Cabana. That's one of the "stipulations" he wants in his new WWE contract.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE   Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 1:56 am

I'm happy for them, but I'm fearful to see what they're wwe experience will be like. WWE's tag division sucks, so I'm not sure how them being there will work out. Ohh and I thought the Brisgods were suppose to be signing with wwe too, what ever happened to that deal?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE   Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 1:57 am

they werent confirmed to sign, they had a tryout and WWE was impressed. nothing really came of it
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE   Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE EmptyFri 15 Jul 2011, 2:08 am

well that sucks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE   Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Kings of Wrestling signing with WWE
Page 1 of 1