Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! Empty
PostSubject: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

"Woman fatally shoots husband while firing at her dog"

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9pmbJ1abR84s0Jw9

So do you believe her story?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

If Iron Sheik were to see this, he'd say: FACKIN' BOOOOLSHEETTTTT!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 11:38 pm

I've watched Snapped too many times to believe this shit!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 1:11 am

^ LOL I know right.

Women think people don't know that you did this shit on purpose?

Lock her up now..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 1:17 am

I haven't seen Snapped in forever. Snapped, Caught (I think that's the name of the show - similar to Snapped,) and Deadly Women are really good shows.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 3:03 am

It's, "Captured" and I fucking love it! I watch all of those shows lol. I even American Justice, Cold Case Files, and the legendary UNSOLVED MYSTERIES. I have the entire series of Unsolved Mysteries on dvd.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:19 am

Deadly women is a great show.

I had a marathon of that a month ago. :p
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 9:07 am

That show only comes on around 3a.m. here, it also airs on the weirdest days.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 9:42 am

I catch it sometimes during the day.

I don't really watch American Justice or Cold Case Files.

Love Unsolved Mysteries!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!   Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife Kills Her Husband Trying To Aim For Neighbor's Pitbull! Telling The Truth Or She Lying?!
Page 1 of 1