Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Receiving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

New Receiving   Empty
PostSubject: New Receiving    New Receiving   EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

I've gotten hooked with spending money on figures lately. :-X :-X

Anywho, on Monday I received ''Linda McMahon''. The figure is awesome for Linda and if you want a Linda, I'd suggest getting this figure. It can't sit because of the jacket, but I pulled the jacket apart a little at the crease, painted in where the white line was from the crease, and works great. She can sit now. It's an awesome figure!

Today I received a Stephanie McMahon figure and toolbox. Needless to say this was an accidental buy. I was working with ebay and entered in an offer and wasn't expecting it to be auto accepted. Needless to say, it was. So I got Stephanie.. :P

And today I also received Velvet, Angelina, and Daffney/Stevie. They are all great figures! I hate the Daffney skirt. Stupid rubber things. I ordered $65 worth of Ralph's clothes and got a platted skirt for free, so I'm putting that on her. For now she has IE Christy's skirt because it matches(the red) and Velvet is pretty good too and Angelina is just amazing!

I recommend buying all of these figures, though Stephanie isn't really a must. Glad I love Stephanie though. And I ordered the Business Suit from Ralph so I may put the Linda head on a different figure(comes off just like Jakks, the peg is clear) and put the suit on that. Also ordered the red top and black skirt for Stephanie so may use this head on it since it's kinda the same thing.

Just an FYI also ordered Kong attire(have a Booker and Henry on the way! :D ) and Sherri(the purple dress, to put on my CS14 because the top of that figure is peeling off, like the gold), and the red Maryse attire, for no apparent reason, but not sure who I'll use it for.

Anywho, 'nough talking, here they are!

New Receiving   Ccf87416
New Receiving   99a5a9cd
New Receiving   0720c734

Linda also came in package, but didn't display her package. She came with the right hand, there was a sword there, and some other stuff that I'll throw away.

Leave comments! :D
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

New Receiving   Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Receiving    New Receiving   EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 9:05 pm