Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PPV Predictions - SummerSlam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PPV Predictions - SummerSlam Empty
PostSubject: PPV Predictions - SummerSlam   PPV Predictions - SummerSlam EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 10:42 pm

Cena vs Punk:
I think it's likely going to be Punk taking the belt. Cena always has the belt for a little bit every year before they move him onto another storyline. Punk on the other hand is the hot new thing. Well he's not new but WWE would be stupid to bury him so quickly if they took the belt off him. I'm picking Punk to win though I don't know how he's going to do it with Trips as the referee. A HHH heel turn could happen but it wouldn't make sense. As much as I hate to admit it, a double DQ might just happen and this could get drawn out all the way to Night of Champions. If Cena wins then I definitely see Alberto Del Rio cashing his MITB in

Sheamus vs Mark Henry:
I hope to God that they will give Mark Henry up as a bad job but anyways it is likely Sheamus will win since he's turned face and he needs momentum. Having him go over the big thing like Mark Henry will therefore restore his credability and put him over as a top guy once again. For some strange reason I can envision Big Show interfering just in case they don't want Mark Henry to lose too cleanly. I'll put this down as the piss break match.

Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett:
I'm actually looking forward to this one and it could be the sleeper match of the night. This is only really the beginning of the feud so I see a dirty win from Wade Barrett coming on but that's only if this feud is going to go on for long. This is the second biggest PPV of the year and this could just be a last minute match thrown together just to put these guys on the card so there is a chance Bryan could go over but they do seem to want to promote him as an underdog. I'm all for more matches so let Barrett go over and have another match at Night of Champions.

Kelly Kelly vs Beth Phoenix:
I sincerely hope Kelly retains. Like CM Punk she's the new thing and I don't want WWE to drop the ball with her like they did for Eve and Alicia. She needs to be booked as a fighting champion and winning with a rollup or maybe even controversially like Beth's foot being on the rope and the ref doesn't see it? Book this feud the same way Beth/Candice went and it'll mean something. If Natalya will be at ringside then I see someone like Eve, AJ or Kaitlyn coming down to intervene thus setting up an inevitable tag match the next week. Beth has the momentum going into the PPV so she's not likely going to win, but the feud will continue

Randy Orton vs Christian:
Christian will hopefully finally win so this feud can end. Hopefully we'll get a miracle and he'll turn back face since he's such a lousy heel but that's just wishful thinking. I hope these guys go out with a bang and make us glad they had this feud instead of just being glad it's over. Hopefully then Sheamus might be knocking on Christian's door afterwards...

There will probably be a couple more extra matches added to the card, most likely an IC title match between Cody Rhodes and Ezekiel Jackson with Rhodes going over. There might also be something between Rey Mysterio and The Miz since it's unusual for them to not be on the card. I sense an Alberto Del Rio/Kofi Kingston match in the works too
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: PPV Predictions - SummerSlam   PPV Predictions - SummerSlam EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 10:44 pm

you know...we have a prediction league. join up
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: PPV Predictions - SummerSlam   PPV Predictions - SummerSlam EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 11:55 pm

He can still do this.

But it would be cool for him to join as well.

I agree with most of your predictions.

I am just waiting to do mine until tomorrow when I'm sure 2-3 matches will likely be added:

Riley/Dolph US title
Cody/Zeke IC title rematch
Rey/Miz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV Predictions - SummerSlam   PPV Predictions - SummerSlam Empty

Back to top Go down

PPV Predictions - SummerSlam
Page 1 of 1