Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West Reportedly Recording Cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kanye West Reportedly Recording Cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black' Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West Reportedly Recording Cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black'   Kanye West Reportedly Recording Cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black' EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 2:03 am

Kanye West Reportedly Recording Cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black' Kanye-west-amy-winehouse-456-081811

http://www.spinner.com/2011/08/18/kanye-west-amy-winehouse-cover/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl6|sec3_lnk3|87593

Well, who saw this coming (if it's true)?

According to the UK's Daily Mirror, Kanye West is recording a cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black.' A "source" says that the rapper is currently working on the track now and hopes to premiere it in London next month, where he'll be performing at the 160th anniversary for menswear company Moss Bros.

"It's pretty emotive," the source said. "It's Kanye singing from the heart -- with synthesisers."

If that's true, then we can probably expect something along the lines of Yeezy's 2008 album '808s & Heartbreak.' Earlier this month, West paid tribute to Winehouse by playing her songs 'Tears Dry on Their Own' and 'Back to Black' at the Big Chill festival.

"We went to a house party and I met this beautiful, amazing, talented and funny woman. This is in memory of her," he said before spinning the tracks, and followed it by asking the media to lighten up on the artists who are still with us.

------------------
Do you think it would be a good cover?
Back to top Go down

Kanye West Reportedly Recording Cover of Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black'
Page 1 of 1