Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!

Go down 
+3
The LL Father
Paul Wyatt
King Silva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! Empty
PostSubject: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 8:49 pm

Michael McGillicutty, who is the grandson of Larry “The Axe” Hennig and the son of “Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig, has been tweeting to fans over the last few days about why he doesn’t use his real-name, Joe Hennig.

He re-tweeted the following message from a fan: “Joe Hennig > Michael McGillicutty, RT if you agree, the Hennig name should still be remembered!”

He then tweeted the following:

“For everyone tweeting about my name: The Hennig name will be remembered no matter what my name is.”

“Just get ready to witness the next generation and see why we ARE the greatest wrestling family of all time!”

“@xxDuke4Everxx: Just remember to never forget where you came from and who you are ” NEVER

WrestlingInc.com reported earlier today that McGillicutty suggested to John Laurinaitis that he use his real name last week. He was apparently told something along the lines of, “When you start performing like a Hennig, you can be a Hennig.”

You can check out McGuillicutty’s website at Joe-Hennig.com.
--------
Do you think he should go to Joe Hennig?

Do you think he will ever start performing like a Hennig?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! Empty
PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 10:12 pm

Hopefully he can. It'd be good for him, and it'd be good for the company.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 10:22 pm

i am not a fan of his tbh. and i wasn't that big on Henning so i am not fussed. although it would be a lot better to see him as who he is
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 10:27 pm

Not a fan of his either, but I still think it would be good for both him and the company, as he could become a solid mid-carder.

Personally, I don't think he'll do anything special. He's just very mediocre.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 11:03 pm

He has failed to impress me much if at all so yeah you are NOT your father.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:11 am

For one, i dont see how he CAN impress anyone when he was stuck on the fucking Nexus for months. give him something to do, have him work a singles feud with someone, everyone complains that someone doesnt impress them, yet its because they never got a chance to do anything. look at Cody Rhodes, that dude sucked major ass and i thought DiBiase was gonna be the better of the 2 in Legacy...but now Rhodes is top notch and DiBiase is doing nothing sadly
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:50 am

I Was about to post something similar dead. Although i haven't been impressed with him it is partly because of the whole nexus thing. BUT saying that I wasn't impressed with him in NXT when he had a time to establish himself. That season all i cared for was Kaval, Miz, Riley, LayCool and Husky...they were the only things worth watching.

and Ted was always mediocre as well....so was Cody but a lucky break (literally) helped him bag a feud with one of the most over guys in the company...which is what as helped elevate him. Where as what has Ted had luck with? Nothing he just got chucked with Maryse to give them both something to do while they faded into obscurity
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:07 am

He always acts like a Hennig. Mainly because he is a Hennig.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 10:39 am

Dead wrote:
For one, i dont see how he CAN impress anyone when he was stuck on the fucking Nexus for months. give him something to do, have him work a singles feud with someone, everyone complains that someone doesnt impress them, yet its because they never got a chance to do anything. look at Cody Rhodes, that dude sucked major ass and i thought DiBiase was gonna be the better of the 2 in Legacy...but now Rhodes is top notch and DiBiase is doing nothing sadly

Good analogy, but let me just say: back during Legacy's run, I never saw the hype over DiBiase. I was actually one of the few on this board at the time that liked Rhodes over DiBiase. He's a better wrestler. He has more charisma. Better at cutting promos. Now that there's more focus on Cody, whether you like him or not, I think it's more evident now than it was 2-3 years ago when they both were getting their asses kicked for Orton.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 10:39 am

Honestly, being paired with David Otunga isn't a good means of developing him.

Thats the thing with WWE, they can make anyone relevant and over with the fans, they just don't care enough to do anything.

Look at Mark Henry. From WWE actually doing something with him fans care and actually boo him. Cody Rhodes is a perfect example already touched on. Fans don't even care about Kelly anymore, because she isn't doing anything and they aren't bothering.

WWE could easily make any one of the current divas something special if they cared enough.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:15 pm

Diffrence is....no one cares about the divas :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!   McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig! Empty

Back to top Go down

McGuillicutty Wants a Name Change. He Was Told Maybe if You Perform Like a Hennig!
Page 1 of 1