Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax

Go down 
+5
perceval
Dead
The LL Father
Paul Wyatt
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:22 am

An apparent suicide note Matt Hardy released this evening via YouTube has been confirmed as a hoax.

Jeff Hardy's wife, Beth Britt, is steamed with Matt's latest attempt 'to work the Internet' as police showed up to her North Carolina residence this evening on a suicide call.

She angrily wrote on her Twitter account, "When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a "suicide call" the fucking joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet."

A fan wrote to Britt, "Who the hell calls 911 and sends them to the wrong f'n house?" She responded, "Apparently someone that believed the stupid video."

She then wrote, "I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it's not in a good way."

Apparently Hardy feels suicide is a joking matter. Again, we appreciate all your concerns and calls regarding the video and tweets. Something like that needs to be taken seriously. It's better to at least check and be safe rather than have it be too late.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:40 am

the video he posted
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:09 am

Fucking moron.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:24 am

god i can't believe at one point i enjoyed the hardy's

making hoax suicide calls is fucking sick. I love how at 11pm this happened and at the same time someone i cared about actually was put to sleep....relevance little i know...but i'm grieving and totally pissed by this sickening act from another human
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:06 am

has anyone seen the youtube comments people are making? some are extremely harsh and some are funny as hell
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:41 am

Time to institutionalize him. Past time, really. Surely there's enough by now to declare him incompetant?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:48 am

isn't there laws against this sort of shit. don't you get arrested for attempting suicide. let alone hoaxin about it
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:56 am

Matt Hardy is a fucking stupid ass and should be committed by the state he lives in!
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:07 am

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/241354-exclusive-backstage-wwe-reaction-to-matt-hardy-video

Quote :

Yes, WWE superstars were aware of the Matt Hardy post on YouTube, and while it wasn't the talk of the Super Smackdown backstage area, it sure became the topic of conversation after the show. Most WWE wrestlers we spoke with tonight were concerned for Hardy's well being, even though many felt it was just Hardy seeking the attention of the Internet.

"He's pathetic," one Smackdown top level wrestler told us this evening, "Matt really needs help. Pretending to need help that badly just screams out for the fact that you need help that badly!"

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:29 am

The LL Father wrote:
isn't there laws against this sort of shit. don't you get arrested for attempting suicide. let alone hoaxin about it
no you dont get arrested for trying to kill yourself, however if you do what Hardy did, thats arrestable as 911 was called several times
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 4:40 am

Plus, he obviously doesn't give a shit about Jeff. It's Jeff's birthday, today. Way to fucking ruin it for him, Matt.

Man... Who'd have thought, a couple of months ago, that we'd think of Jeff as the stable one who's got his act together?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 5:28 am

good well fucking lock him up then the scum
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:02 am

Thats what Helms said too, Perceval. Jeff is getting his life into gear, and Matt becomes the fuck up lol.

This is beyond sick. Does he have no idea what could've happened? A strong Matt Hardy fan could've committed suicide in the horror of what Hardy posted. Jeff could've committed suicide, as he wasn't exactly all there in the first place as a result of this. Sounds Harsh, but I'd have loved to see Matt's reaction if it was revealed someone died because of his actions.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:11 am

Rated X Aussie wrote:
Thats what Helms said too, Perceval. Jeff is getting his life into gear, and Matt becomes the fuck up lol.

Kurt Angle said it too, in an interview done last Friday.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/827816-matt-hardy-has-hit-a-low-point-in-his-life-per-wwe-tna-co-worker-kurt-angle

Quote :

Yeah, y'know what, I can tell you this: I'm praying for Matt. God bless him, I pray to God he gets through this. He has hit a low point in his life. Jeff did that about three or four months ago and Jeff Hardy is now a reborn person, he's completely different. I think the birth of his child really helped him look at it in perspective.

Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

People are overreacting. He made a mistake. He had a lapse in judgment. We all do from time to time. I'm sick of hearing how "sick and disgusting" it was and how "evil" he is.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:40 pm

Is she made that he didnt do it???
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:43 pm

WarGreymon77 wrote:
People are overreacting. He made a mistake. He had a lapse in judgment. We all do from time to time. I'm sick of hearing how "sick and disgusting" it was and how "evil" he is.

People are overreacting? How in the fuck is posting a video like that, making people go batshit insane because they think its a suicide note, TAKING THE AUDIO OUT, having the cops go to Jeff Hardy's house to check up on Matt, plus there was NOTHING for HOURS from Matt clearing things up till it was too late. Yeah, making people think you're gonna commit suicide is worthy of a slap on the wrist.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:29 pm

WarGreymon77 wrote:

I disagree. We're talking about life and death. I'm sure some people who has dealt with suicide of friends or family would find this extremely offensive.

Definitely not something to make a joke out of. This kid needs help. And I call him a kid because he hasn't grown up.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 5:19 pm

I don't see it as overracting...and i couldn't care less if i was. with what happened to me last night something like this is not what i want to read about when i return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax   Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy's Wife Pissed Over Matt Hardy Sucide Hoax
Page 1 of 1