Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype Empty
PostSubject: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 9:00 pm

We'll start with one who got the Heyman Push, was getting pretty over, but couldn't take the schedule. Epic entrance music, though...

The classic example would be this one... Great look, character, charisma, and perfect entrance theme. But...

Here was a very popular entrance theme. It helped if you didn't listen to the lyrics, though. When your high profile feud sees your opponent saying you're just a pretty face and a bimbo, it doesn't help when the chorus of your own entrance music agrees with her...

Of course, considering TNA pays her six figures, she's obviously smarter than she seems. smile

So, what are some other great themes for guys and gals who didn't quite live up to their hype?
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

Ahh Christy Hemme, whenever i hear that theme, all i do is picture her skipping dwn the ring. I really miss seeing her in the ring,
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 9:34 pm

Though, it's quite early and the guy is only 25, I'm going to have to say:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 7:04 am

Yeah, so far, have to agree... And great theme music, too. But, like you said, he's still young.

Here's another Heyman Push that failed, in this case because the guy got into a bar room brawl which led to legal problems...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 9:29 am

So, that's why he just disappeared (the first time)?

TBH, I didn't care for this gimmick; but, to be fair... it wasn't around very long. So, it didn't have a chance to grow on me.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 10:04 am

The best gimmick is Thorn and Ariel. They were so awesome.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 10:19 am

Teary Eyed and Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype 9121 to WWE fucking over Drew McIntyre.

He was the 'Chosen One' and now he can barely be chosen to lose on Superstars! Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype 115218

I was thinking he would be turning face against Ziggler when Dolph turned on him in that handicapped match and watched as Show demolished him but nope.. He's had like 1 match on Superstars and lost it.

I would like for him to just go back to SD since he got a lot more time there.

But since this is about themes I also really like his theme song.

Ashley and Christy's theme songs were pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype   Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype Empty

Back to top Go down

Great entrance themes for wrestlers who... didn't quite live up to their hype
Page 1 of 1